~• 18. New Home •~

Hey! Hope you are doing well

Hey! Hope you are doing well. Back with the 18th chapter. I hope you all will like it. Happy Reading 💕

The royal family of Panchal had bid a painful goodbye to Draupadi

The royal family of Panchal had bid a painful goodbye to Draupadi. Drupad's eyes shown the pain of getting separated from his daughter but he also knew that he had no other option. Sumathi who had been teaching her how Panchali had to behave in her in-law's place broke into pearls of tears. Panchali had tried her best not to cry, as it will make her parents cry more. Dyumna had gently carressed Draupadi's cheek and had wished the best for his sister. Samhitha had strictly told to inform them of someone troubles her.

Draupadi was overwhelmed with emotions. She didn't know whether to smile or cry. Smile to thank her stars for giving her such a lovely family, cry as the thought of leaving them and go to some other unknown place.

They had already been almost near Indraprasth. She had been sitting in her palanquin, remembering few golden words of her sakha.

"Life has no definition sakhi. It's never the same, the difference in life makes it unique. It is like a tree filled with leaves, some leaves fall and other's don't. It is like a millions of stars stuck in the space which are waiting to be discovered. It's like the fire, can cause war or peace. Just remember that you are the empress of your life and let no one take that position."

She smiled remembering it, her sakha's words were so true. She giggled how mischievous and understanding he is at the same time. Her thoughts were broken by Arjun as he called her name.

She peeped from the curtains, and saw a completely different environment, everything looked like a fantasy to her. She had heard about Indraprasth's splendor but hadn't seen it and person and now she was simply in awe looking at our surroundings.

"Panchali." Arjun called hesitantly, it was the first time he was calling her by her name.

Draupadi came back from her admiration as Arjun called her, she felt a new feeling that she hadn't experienced till date. Arjun informed that they had reached.

Krishnaa nodded and got down from the palanquin and looked around her new place more clearly without any abstruction. Her eyes twinkled as she saw colourful butterflies flying around, flowers bloomed beautifully, the environment a pleasant one, not hot, not cold. The voices of the subject of Indraprasth cheering the arrival of their princess echoed the place.