19

TW's:
-None

George's POV

It was a few weeks later and I had been doing a lot better. Clay and his dad had made me several schedules. A schedule for my morning routine, for my eating times, for my daily routine and my evening routine. They also made me things which I could read how to do something with small steps.

I was learning how to make breakfast and how to take care of Fluffy. I also got steps for meals so I could cook for Clay sometimes and so on. I was really happy with all the schedules and worked from time to time, following every step there was on there so my life would have a lot of structure.

I was sitting on the couch with Clay next to me. He didn't stream for a few weeks, he only uploaded a video and recorded one so he could be with me now I needed him the most.

He kissed my cheek and looked at me. It might have sounded dumb or weird to a lot of people, but Clay even made a schedule for me so I knew when we would do anything more sexual together. We kissed whenever, but he planned out when we did more together which helped me a lot to be more comfortable about those things. It made me so comfortable that I even dared to do it to him and I was just very happy with myself after that.

Clay also seemed proud of me and it was a very big step for me. Clay just held my hand so I didn't have to do anything alone and I must say that I was actually proud of myself that after all these years I finally had the courage to do something to him. I just hoped he was actually proud of me too.

Clay grabbed my hand and smiled at me. 'Georgie, how are you feeling today? I want to discuss something with you, but you have to feel good for that.'

I smiled and let Sheep jump up and down. 'Good.'

'Okay, before I start. This is not going to happen any time soon, I just want to talk about it, okay?'

I nodded and hugged Sheep, waiting for him to talk again.

'Again this is not for any time soon, I just want to talk about it. I wanted to know if you would ever want to move in with me and buy a house together.'

I looked at my hands and sighed softly. 'That's very scary.'

'We aren't going to move until you're used to the idea. I personally would just like to have a house together someday without having our parents be around us all the time.'

I nodded slowly and looked at Sheep, holding him up.

'Sheep will come with us of course. Just as all your other friends, Fluffy and the stuff you want to. We can even take your own bed and whatever if you prefer that, but we can also buy a double bed so we can sleep on that together.'

'I think I would be very scared and sad in the beginning.'

'I fully understand that and that's no big deal to me. I will be there all the time to comfort you and we can visit your family and my dad all the time. I also don't want a house which is too far, because I want you to be able to go to your parents whenever you like.'

I smiled and cuddled up with him. 'I think I would want that some day, but it's going to be very hard for me.'

'And that's completely understandable. If we end up moving in together, I also want you to be mentally stable so maybe it's better if we seek help first.'

'I feel okay,' I said.

'Do you feel depressed sometimes? Can you be honest with me?'

I shrugged. 'Not a lot, I'm happy because I can do more things with the schedules and I'm proud of myself.'

'Aww, what makes you so proud?'

'That I also dared to do something to you,' I whispered, hiding my face in his shirt because of shyness. 'I've always been mad because I didn't have the courage to and it made me very proud when I managed to do it.'

'I'm really proud of you too. You will learn to do those things one day, it just takes you a bit longer than it would take me.'

I giggled shyly. 'I hope I did something good.'

I got so shy that I curled myself up as I hid my face and Clay giggled. He kissed my hair and lifted me up to look at me. He softly kissed my lips and rubbed his thumb over my cheek. 'I love you so much, George. I'm always proud of you and that's why I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. I know that you're still depressed even though you say you're feeling good, but I just want you to remember how much I love you every single second of the day.'

I smiled and hugged him. 'I love you too,' I whispered as I had the courage to press a kiss on his neck.

'I'm so proud of you. You've reached so much more in your life than you feel like you did. While for me kissing your face or neck is normal, it's such a big step for you and you're constantly trying to reach a step that's a tiny bit bigger than the last one.'

'When we were just together I didn't even dare to hold your hand,' I whispered.

'That's true and look at you now. Do you sometimes realise how much progress you went through? I know you want to look like other people too, but I'm so much happier with the smaller steps you take. Even if I would be ready to go to the next step, I don't want to go there when you're not ready.'

'You're very sweet to me,' I whispered as I hugged him tightly. 'I don't think a lot of people would have accepted me going so slowly.'

'But I do, because I love you more than anything on this whole planet and I want you to know that.'

1053 words