7

TW's:
-None

Clay's POV

Before we knew it, our honeymoon was over. We were on our way back home and George was sleeping whilst cuddling with all his friends.

Because George got a bit nauseous after driving for too long, I made sure to stop midway so he could walk outside for a little. He woke up and stretched himself, smiling very cutely after that. 'Clay!'

'Hi, Georgie,' I said with a smile. 'Did you sleep well?'

He nodded and I grabbed his hand. 'Do you want to walk outside for a little?'

George nodded again and I stepped out, holding him against my body after he stepped out too. 'Can I bring Sheep?'

'Of course,' I said with a smile, grabbing Sheep. 'He will miss you a lot otherwise.'

George agreed with me and sighed softly. 'I love Sheep.'

'I know you do, Sheep loves you too.'

'Does he?'

'He loves you a lot, you take great care of him and he's always happy to be with you.'

George smiled brightly and we walked outside on a path. There was a building nearby and I wanted to see what it was, so I went there with George. George was jumping up and down a bit because he was happy and energetic and I looked at the building.

'It's mini golf,' I said to George.

It was quiet and I looked at George, having a smile on his face. 'Are we going to golf?' he asked me with a shy look.

'Do you like that?'

George nodded and I smiled, kissing the top of his head. 'Come, let's go.'

'Golf?' George said with a bright smile.

'If you want to, we can.'

'Yes!' he yelled out as he jumped. 'Sheep?'

'Sheep is watching.'

George nodded and we walked to the man behind the counter. 'We would like to golf,' I said to him.

He nodded. 'Two people?' he asked us.

George held his sheep up and I giggled, kissing George's hair. 'Sheep can come for free.'

'Okay,' George replied as he rested his head against my arm. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and paid for the two tickets.

'Thank you,' I said to him, walking to the mini golf courses. I went to the first one after I got a golf club with some golf balls.

'You can go first, Georgie,' I said, pointing at the first course. George nodded and stood at the beginning of it. He gave me his sheep and looked at the golf club.

'How do I hold it?'

'Like this,' I said as I showed him. 'But I think it's the other way around for you, because you're left handed.'

George nodded and did what I did but the other way around and looked at the golf ball, looking back up at me holding a paper. 'Is it a tournament? I don't really like it when it is.'

'It's not, I'm just writing down the score so you can see how good you did!'

George smiled again and hit the golf ball softly, making it roll away. He jumped out of happiness, walking to the ball to hit it another time. After four tries, he got the ball in the hole and grabbed Sheep again.

'You did great!' I said with a smile, starting it too. I did it in three tries and George was so excited that he ran to the next course, giving me Sheep again.

We went through all the courses and George had a lot of fun. He did very good as well and hugged me tightly when we were done. 'I love you,' he whispered as he hid his face in my shirt.

'I love you too, honey,' I answered, kissing his cheek gently. 'Do you want to go home now?'

George nodded heavily. 'My room and parents!'

'You're going to see them in just a few hours. I think they are waiting for you.'

'Can I have a hug?'

'Of course,' I said as I gave him a tight hug. After we hugged, I brought the clubs and golf balls back and we walked to the car to sit down. George wrapped his arms around my waist when I sat down on the driver's seat and closed his eyes.

'I love you very much,' he said, grabbing all his friends after he let go of me.

'I love you very much too, Georgie,' I said back as I started the car and started driving again. 'Doesn't Sheep want to play?'

George nodded. 'I think he wants to play with Big Bear today.'

I nodded to agree with him and George started talking softly as he was rocking so he stayed calm. I just smiled and listened to the radio that was playing quietly in the background.

George ended up falling asleep again since sitting in a car made him very tired and I drove home in silence. I was going to George's place to stay with him at night.

I was going to discuss with him to get a house together since we were married now, but I knew that was going to take a bit longer for George and I respected that. I just wanted to know if he was going to be ready someday since I really would have loved the fact to live together with him.

Since I did YouTube now, I could get an office in our new house where I could stream more and have a better setup. I had planned out a lot already, but I was going to wait for George to be ready first. I didn't want to force him and make him upset.

As soon as we arrived at home, I woke George up and he basically ran inside of his house. He hugged his parents, showed them his new bear and then went upstairs to his room.

'My room!'

'Yes, baby. You're back home again,' I said, kissing his cheek. 'Did you enjoy our honeymoon?'

He nodded heavily. 'I enjoyed it very much, even though I was scared sometimes.'

'You did amazing, you've improved so much and I'm so proud of you.'

George smiled shyly and I covered his face in kisses. 'I love you.'

'I love you too,' George said as he let Big Bear sit down on the chair next to his bed.

1056 words