8

TW's:
-None

Clay's POV

It was a few days later and I was sitting in my room as I was streaming. George was at my place today and he was sitting downstairs or somewhere else while I was streaming. I told him he could walk in whenever, but he was a bit scared to.

'Hey guys! This is my first stream after a while,' I said with a smile. 'George and I married and went on a honeymoon together. We had a lot of fun and I'm very glad to be married to him now.'

The chat started spamming and I smiled, answering some of their questions. I loaded Minecraft while reading the chat and the door opened behind me. I looked back and saw George walk in with his bunny in his hands.

'Fluffy,' he muttered.

'Do you want to show the viewers Fluffy?' I asked George. George nodded slowly and showed the camera Fluffy, sitting down on my bed out of the frame afterwards.

'Fluffy on bed?'

'You can let him walk on the bed.'

George put Fluffy down and started stroking his hairs as he looked at me. 'Do I leave?' he asked as he grabbed his Sheep with his free hand.

'You can stay,' I said with a smile. I looked back at the screen and went onto a server I made a while back, staring at my second monitor after to read a donation.

"How is George?"

'He's great,' I answered the donation. 'He's here with Fluffy, his bunny, and Sheep.'

"Can we see Sheep?"

I turned around to George and he looked at me. 'The people want to see Sheep, would you like to show them Sheep?'

George nodded and let Fluffy go to show the camera his sheep. 'Sheep!'

'He's beautiful today, sweetie,' I said, kissing his cheek.

'Yes,' George muttered as he walked back to the bed with Fluffy. I started playing the game and after a while George left my room again. Normally he really liked to stay with me so I told the stream I was going to be back soon and ran downstairs to see George sit in front of Fluffy's home.

He looked very sad and I sat down next to him, holding him close to me. 'What's wrong, baby?'

George shrugged and held his Sheep tightly as he looked at Fluffy eat.

'Can you look at me for a second?' I asked George, lifting his head.

He looked at me for a bit and looked back at Fluffy.

'What's wrong, George?'

'It's nothing,' George whispered. 'I missed your hugs.'

'You can sit on my lap whilst I'm streaming. Then we can cuddle.'

'I don't think people like me.'

'Hey, don't say that. What makes you think they don't like you?'

George pouted out of sadness and turned away from me.

'George, talk to me. I don't want you to bottle things up.'

He sobbed softly and stood up with Sheep, walking to the couch to curl himself up like a ball. I sat next to him and lifted him up, pulling him tightly against my body.

He rested his head on my chest and started sobbing softly. I ran my hand through his hair and kissed his cheek as I looked at him. 'What's wrong, honey?'

'I feel responsible,' George whispered.

'For what?'

'You're streaming a lot and you get a lot of money and I don't get anything. It feels different now we are married. I have to bring in money too.'

'Baby, that's not necessary for now. We can always look later, but I get enough money for us both.'

'I'm a bad husband, I'm sorry,' George whispered as he started crying.

I lifted his head and wiped his tears away, kissing his nose. 'I love you, you're not a bad husband at all.'

'I have to work too.'

'I've never told you that you have to. We can save ourselves easily with what I earn. What makes you feel like you have to?'

George was completely breaking down and cried loudly as he hugged me and his sheep tightly. He couldn't talk anymore because of his loud sobs and I pulled him on my lap, kissing his face multiple times.

'Calm down, honey. Can you hear me breathing? Copy that.'

George tried his best and it took him five minutes to calm down. I kissed his hair and smiled. 'Honey, I don't want you to feel this responsible. You're a great husband and you don't need to do anything more than you did before. Once it's really necessary, we will talk about it and you can start looking for something you enjoy.'

George nodded slowly and sniffed quietly. 'Can I sit with you when you stream?' he whispered.

'Of course you can. Do you want to sit on my lap?'

'Y-yes,' George answered as he gave me a hug. 'Can I have my friends?'

'Of course, which ones of your friends did you take with you to my place?'

'Sheep, Bear, Stripy, Turtle and Big Bear.'

'Okay, honey. Big Bear might be a little too big for the camera, but he can sit next to you on a chair.'

George nodded and we stood up. I turned my microphone back on and let George sit on my lap as I turned my camera on again. 'Hi guys, I'm back. Georgie is with me, he's just going to play a little with his friends.'

George started talking softly and I kissed the top of his head as I continued playing the game.

After a while George got tired and hugged his friends as he rested his head on my chest, looking at the screen.

'Sheep?' he asked as he looked at a grass field.

'I will look for a sheep,' I said, kissing his cheek. 'Let me get a lead and a name tag.'

George nodded and watched the screen carefully as I looked for a sheep. I found one and George smiled again as I gave him the name Sheep and brought him to a safe barn.

'Sheep,' George said with a smile, closing his eyes.

I continued my stream as George fell asleep in my arms.

1032 words