1

WHOOOOOO PART 3, HERE WE GO.

TW's:
-None

Clay's POV

I was holding George's hand as we were sitting somewhere quietly so George wouldn't get too stressed because of all the loud music and noises. I was playing with the ring around his finger and he was softly talking as he played with Sheep in his suit.

'Georgie?' I said with tears in my eyes as I pulled him closer. 'I love you so much and I can't believe that you're my husband now.'

George looked up with a smile and hugged me with Sheep in between us. 'I'm happy,' he said, letting Sheep jump up and down.

'I'm happy too, sweetie.'

George giggled softly and held up Sheep. 'Is Wilbur taking care of Bear, Stripy and Turtle?'

'He is, I saw him holding them tightly during the ceremony.'

'Do you think I can get them again? I miss them and I want them to celebrate with us.'

'I will get them for you, stay here,' I said as I stood up to walk back to the hall where everyone still was.

I looked at Skeppy and Bad who were sitting next to each other and ran to them before going to Wilbur.

'Congrats guys, I can't wait to be at your wedding,' I said with a smile.

'Thank you, congrats on your marriage with George.'

I smiled and walked to Wilbur as my dad walked up to me with the happiest smile I had ever seen. He pulled me close and kissed my cheek. 'I'm so happy for you, Clay. I can't tell you enough how proud I am.'

'Thanks,' I muttered as tears filled my eyes. 'I'm really happy with him.'

'I understand, I'm proud of you.'

'Thank you,' I whispered, letting go of him as I wiped a tear away. 'I'm going to get George's stuffed animals so he won't get sad.'

'Okay, sweetie.'

I smiled and walked off to walk to Wilbur. Wilbur laid his hand down on my shoulder and immediately gave me George's stuffed animals as he pulled me in for a hug.

'Congrats, Clay. I'm really happy for you and George.'

'Thanks,' I muttered, taking a deep breath so I wouldn't burst out into tears.

'I'm proud, go to him now. I won't bother you for any longer.'

I turned around and started walking back to George as a tear rolled down my face. I was so happy to be married to George. He had been the love of my life since we were seventeen. There were moments I thought I lost him, but he always came back to me.

I walked in on George playing with Sheep and he looked up. He saw me cry and let his Sheep sit down on the floor to stand up. He grabbed all his stuffed animals and put them down next to Sheep, giving me a hug.

'Why are you sad?'

'I'm not sad, honey. I'm just really happy.'

'But you are crying,' George said concerned.

I sniffed and pulled away as I kissed his cheek. 'I'm crying because I'm so happy to be together with you. I wouldn't have imagined this four years ago. When I was sixteen, I thought I was straight and I would be marrying a girl. Then I fell in love with you and we've been through so much and I still love you.'

George smiled and grabbed my hand. 'I never thought I was going to marry anyone because it's a little bit scary for me. Now I'm just very happy.'

I hugged him again and kissed him on his neck, breaking the hug after that. 'Do you want to see your parents?'

George nodded and grabbed his stuffed animals again. I smiled. 'Do you want to come to the hall or do I need to get them for you?'

'Is it scary there? Are there many sounds?'

'I've prepared for that,' I said with a smile. 'I have your noise suppressing headphones with me just in case.'

I walked to the bag I took with me and grabbed them, putting them on his head. George smiled and grabbed my hand as we walked back to the hall together.

Because George was wearing the headphones, everyone realised the noise was too loud for him so they left him alone for a little as George walked to his parents.

'Hello,' he said awkwardly, not knowing what to say.

'Sweetie,' his mother said. 'I'm so proud of you, I love you so much and congratulations. I hope Clay and you will have an amazing time together.'

George nodded and hugged me again as he looked at the cake on the table. 'Cake!'

'Do you want a piece of cake, Georgie?' I asked as I kissed his cheek.

George made himself a bit smaller since he got shy by asking it. I smiled and ruffled his hair up as I grabbed a piece of cake for him and one for myself.

We sat down on two chairs, but I pulled George on my lap, kissing his hair softly as he ate his cake.

After this day was going to be over, George and I were going on a honeymoon. We just stayed in England, because it was way too scary for George otherwise. Instead of a week, we would just leave for four days maximum.

George finished his cake and put his plate down. 'Can I talk to Sapnap?'

'Of course you can talk to Sapnap. He's there,' I said as I pointed to him.

George stood up and walked to Sapnap. He held his sheep in front of Sapnap's face and Sapnap smiled.

I stood next to them and wrapped my arm around George's shoulders.

'Hi guys, congrats,' Sapnap said as he grabbed George's sheep and made him jump. 'Sheep is really happy for you too.'

George smiled and let go of me to give Sapnap a hug. He felt so comfortable with Sapnap that he was one of the only ones next to me who could hug him.

Sapnap hugged him back and smiled, giving his sheep back when he let go of him. He gave me a tight hug after. 'I'm so proud of you, dude. I've known you for ages and I can't be happier that you're married now.'

'Thank you,' I said with a smile, bursting out into tears again. I was so happy that I couldn't stop myself anymore.

1065 words