15

TW's:
-None?

Clay's POV

I had been editing, but got tired of it after three hours. I stood up to take a break as I suddenly heard some sounds downstairs. I got startled and checked my watch, realising George wasn't home by now.

I took a deep breath and walked down the stairs as I had my fist clenched, ready to hit the person downstairs.

When I opened the door, I got greeted with loud sobs. I ran in and saw George laying down on the couch as he cried loudly. I ran to him and sat down on the couch, lifting him up to hold him tightly against my body.

'George, what's wrong, honey?'

George just shook his head and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist. I could notice in everything that he needed me right now and I laid down, lifting him up. He was laying down on my stomach with his head on my chest.

I kissed his hair. 'I love you, what's wrong, baby? You haven't been yourself lately. You haven't been smiling anymore and I've been alone a lot while you always liked being with me.'

'Y-you a-are b-b-busy.'

'But you can always walk in, you know that, right?'

'N-no.'

'What makes you think like you can't?'

'Y-you h-haven't even k-kissed me in w-weeks.'

I thought about what he said and nodded slowly. 'I'm sorry, George. Have I made you feel alone?'

George shrugged as I lifted him up. I wiped his tears away and kissed his cheek softly. 'I'm sorry if I did, honey. I still love you so much.'

George didn't reply to me and laid down in my arms. He started calming down after a bit again and smiled at me. 'I like cuddling with you a lot. I like to cuddle or kiss more with you.'

'Would you like to kiss? I will take a break from editing to be with you.'

George smiled shyly and shrugged. 'But I don't think you want to kiss with me again. After we did that at the honeymoon you haven't really touched me again and I'm afraid that I've disappointed you with something.'

'You haven't disappointed me at all. I'm sorry that we haven't kissed or whatever, that's on me.'

George smiled shortly, but he didn't seem happy. He seemed sad and I recognised the look in his eyes. He was depressed.

Lime.

I decided to stop talking about it for now and pulled George closer to me so his face was hanging in front of mine. I smiled at him and pressed my lips on his, letting him get used to it for a bit. As soon as he was used to it, I parted my lips, brushing my tongue against his lips to ask for permission.

He gave me permission and let me enter his mouth as we passionately started kissing. I held his face as he went up with his hands to my hair.

I got sweaty because of the intense kiss and lifted George up, pulling off my shirt as I gently pushed him back down on the couch.

George broke the kiss for a second and lifted his arms shyly. I smiled and pulled his shirt off too, kissing his chest everywhere. I went lower and started kissing his lower stomach just above his trousers.

(Took this scene out too because I got uncomfortable)

George was really tired and he just laid in my arms as he stared in front of him. He was hugging all his friends and I found him really cute, but his look was so different. He was sad and normally he used to be happy when we kissed. Now he was just staring in front of him without saying anything.

'George?' I whispered.

He got startled and looked at me for a second. 'What are you thinking off?'

'I'm scared I'm not enough for you. I just really wish I could do the same as you do to me, but I just find it scary. I don't want to be different in anything I do anymore. I want to be able to touch you without being scared, I want to be a normal human being without so much struggles and fears.'

'But you're perfect to me, honey. I don't mind it, I actually don't.'

'But I do,' George suddenly yelled. He never yelled which made me know he was actually upset. 'I do care. I want to be normal.'

'You are normal, baby. Calm down.'

'I don't want to calm down,' George yelled as he stood up. 'I'm so sick of it, Clay. I want to be normal, but I can't do anything without trouble.'

'Honey, lay down with me.'

George's eyes filled up with tears. 'I also have feelings. Maybe everyone sees me as a ten year old, but I'm twenty. I would love to be able to do more with you, but I'm way too scared to and body contact still scares me. And when I say that I also have sexual attraction to people, I'm immediately weird because I have autism. I'M TWENTY,' he screamed as he ran off.

1085 words