3

TW's:
-None

Clay's POV

To make George as comfortable as possible, I didn't want to leave him alone for a single second. I took a shower with him, but he was so tired that he just constantly leaned against my shoulder with his eyes closed while I washed his hair and body.

I knew changes were absolutely exhausting for him, so I was just letting him rest since we were also going to the zoo together. Just before he fell asleep, I told him we would be going to the zoo today and he fell asleep with a smile on his face.

George looked up slowly as I washed his body. 'Hello,' he muttered, having his eyes close again.

'Hi, sweetie. Are you excited for the zoo?'

His face lifted up and he nodded. 'Yes. I want to kiss you, but I'm afraid and tired.'

I leaned forwards a little so I was more at his height and he stood on the tip of his toes to press a kiss on my lips. I waited for him to either continue the kiss or to break apart, but he continued it.

I smiled and gently pushed him against the wall, leaning more forward so he could stand on his whole feet. We continued the kiss for quite a while, but we didn't want to unnecessarily stay in the water so we broke the kiss to turn the shower off and dress up after drying off.

I went back to our room to pack the stuff we needed while George laid down on the bed as he cuddled with his friends. He held Sheep in front of my face. 'Is he tired?'

I smiled and shook my head. 'He's really well rested. He slept the whole night.'

'Can I bring them with me today?'

'Of course! I don't want Sheep to miss it.'

'And the others?'

'Do you want to take them in a bag?' I asked him.

George nodded and stood up to gently put them in the bag. 'Can I get them out when we are in the car?'

'Of course.'

We prepared everything else and then went to the car. I got my license a while back so I drove us to the zoo as George sat next to me whilst playing with his stuffed animals. He told me he was way too scared to drive and never wanted to either. That wasn't a problem to me at all, I was always with him anyway.

We arrived at the zoo and showed our tickets. George dared to show his ticket without me saying anything, he improved a lot and could say and do a lot of stuff without me having to tell him what to do.

I kissed his cheek to show him how proud I was and we went into the zoo. George was so excited that he ran past all the animals so he could see the bears. Since I was here for him, I waited an hour at the bears since he got very excited about it.

'Bears, Clay! Bears!'

'They look great like last time.'

'Picture?' he asked as he jumped around from excitement.

'Come, let's take some pictures.'

We took pictures and then George was ready to go further. He could barely concentrate on any of the other animals since he knew we would go to the sheep soon. We just walked past most animals, George was pulling me to the sheep as he held my hand tightly.

I just giggled and went with him as he ran to the farm. 'SHEEP!'

'Yes, there they are.'

'Would my friend still be here?' George got so excited that he ran to the man standing next to the farm. 'Sheep still here?'

The man smiled. 'How can I help?'

'A few years back, I was here with him. Someone was a bit mean to him and he was invited to go see the sheep in here. Maybe you remember.'

The man nodded. 'I do remember it vaguely.'

'He's my husband now,' I said with a smile. 'We are on our honeymoon and I surprised him by going to the zoo again.'

'I want to see Sheep again,' George muttered. 'Sheep?'

The man smiled. 'Come, I'll show you the sheep. They are inside, because it's a little bit colder outside today.'

We nodded and George ran after the man. He got shown where the sheep were and George fell down on his knees next to them. 'Sheep, hello! I'm back, have you missed me? I have missed you. A lot happened in the time I didn't see you!'

I smiled and got given a chair to sit on while George was knelt down next to the sheep.

'I married Clay! It's still a bit weird to be married to him, because I still don't feel like my age now. I think I might be around fifteen to seventeen, that's pretty cool, right? Luckily Clay treats me like that too and not like a twenty year old, that would be very difficult to me.'

I just smiled as he spoke about me.

'I also got a bunny! His name is Fluffy and I tell him about my life a lot.' George sighed. 'I love Clay a lot, he's my husband, but also my best friend. It's a little bit weird to me, so I tend to call him my boyfriend still. I hope he doesn't get mad when I do that.'

I let him speak to the sheep for another hour. He was constantly hugging them whilst talking as I just sat on the chair, taking some pictures as I just fell in love with him all over again. He was the most beautiful guy I had ever seen, I couldn't be more happy that I was the one married to him.

I stared at the ring around his finger and remembered myself saying I was going to put a ring around his finger one day. I couldn't be more proud that I actually did. I was going to spend my whole life with him, I was never going to separate from him ever again.

1025 words