5

TW's:
-None
(Kind of lime)

George's POV

On our way back to the holiday home, Clay decided to quickly do the groceries for this evening. I got way too stressed in supermarkets because of all the people and sounds around me so I stayed in the car with all my friends.

I was really tired and closed my eyes just to doze off a minute later. I ended up falling asleep, waking up a while later. I didn't know how long I slept for, but I noticed Clay still wasn't back and I pouted sadly.

'Clay?' I whispered, hugging Sheep and Big Bear tightly.

It made me very sad that he wasn't back and I felt a tear roll down my face.

'I miss you,' I muttered as I looked outside of my window with another tear streaming down my face. 'You have been gone for so long.'

I looked at Sheep and held him in front of my face. 'Did Clay leave me? Did something happen to him?'

I hugged Sheep after that and sniffed softly. 'Clay?' I whispered, looking out of the window.

I got so sad that I started crying, it felt like I slept for a very long time and he was still not back. I was crying loudly as suddenly the door opened and Clay sat down next to me after putting his groceries in the back of the car.

'I- Georgie! What's wrong, sweetie?'

I sobbed softly and held Sheep tightly against my body just as Big Bear and all my other friends. 'I-I fell asleep a-and you weren't b-back when I woke u-up.'

'Honey, I'm so sorry. The store was really big and I couldn't find the stuff I needed immediately. Come here,' he said as he pulled me closer to him.

I had a tear roll down my face again and Clay lifted me up on his lap so I was still facing him. He let me rest my head on his chest and kissed my neck softly.

'I'm here, sweetie. I would never leave you alone in here.'

'It made me scared,' I whispered.

'I'm so sorry,' Clay said, kissing my cheek. 'Are you okay?'

I sniffed softly and nodded. 'I'm glad you're back.'

'Do you want a kiss?' Clay asked me with a smile on his face.

I nodded shyly and he giggled. 'Where do you want your kiss?'

I pointed at my lips and Clay smiled, pressing his lips on mine. I was way more comfortable with kissing than I was back in the days and I brought my hand up to Clay's face. Clay leaned forwards more so I could more easily reach his face and he started running his hand through my hair.

Kinda lime

I was less scared as Clay slightly opened his mouth, letting his tongue gently brush against my lips. I parted my lips and let his tongue slip into my mouth. My face flushed red as he kissed me as carefully as possible. He still didn't want to make me uncomfortable in any way.

Clay let me take the lead so he wouldn't make me uncomfortable. I pulled him closer to me to feel the warmth of his body against mine. It made my stomach get filled with butterflies and I could feel his fast heartbeat pound against my chest as I got a bit short of breath.

I took a deep breath in through my nose and Clay broke the kiss with a smile on his face. He started kissing my cheek and jawline, going down to my neck as his hands rested on my lower back. He kissed my jaw again and looked me in the eyes.

'I love you,' he said as he went down to kiss my neck again.

'I love you too,' I whispered very quietly, hiding my face in his hoodie after that to show him I got shy.

Clay grinned and kissed my hair, letting his hands go up my hoodie. He started rubbing them over my bare chest and I shivered because of his sudden touch.

'Is it okay that I touch you?' Clay asked when he felt me shiver. 'I don't want you to be uncomfortable.'

'It's okay,' I said with a soft giggle. 'It just makes me shy.'

Clay's hands went high up to my shoulders and he started stroking my skin to keep me warm as he pressed his lips on mine again to kiss me again. Clay deepened the kiss again and I got short of breath because of the nerves in my body so Clay broke the kiss and just cuddled up with me.

No more lime

'Don't be scared, baby,' he said as he kissed my cheek. 'I will never hurt you or go too far.'

I smiled and held Sheep tightly against me as I curled up like a ball on Clay's lap.

'Sweetie, let's go home first, okay? Then we can cuddle up and sleep.'

I nodded slowly and let go of him, sitting back down on my seat as I hugged Big Bear, Sheep and all my other friends. Clay smiled as he started the car and pointed at Big Bear. 'Do you like him?'

'Yes,' I muttered. 'They are my friends. I think Big Bear is my friend too.'

'I'm sure he is,' Clay said with a smile.

'Hug?' I asked as I looked at Clay, opening my arms.

'I have to focus on the road, honey. I will give you a hug when we are home. Big Bear and Sheep want to hug you now.'

I nodded and gave them a hug, waiting for us to be home again. Once we were home, Clay grabbed my hand and laid down with me in bed, cuddling up with me.

'I have to prepare dinner soon, sweetie.'

'Can I help?' I whispered. 'I want to be a man like you.'

'You can always help me if you want, but you don't have to help me to be more like me. I love you like this, more than anything.'

I nodded. 'Sleep?'

'Go to sleep, I will make dinner and wake you up once it's done. Maybe we can take a bath after dinner.'

'Okay,' I said as I grabbed my friends and closed my eyes. 'Sleep.'

Clay kissed my cheek. 'Have a great sleep, baby. I'm going to prepare dinner.'

1063 words