𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭

Start from the beginning

"Wait!" Gina called from the crowd, standing to her feet as her long legs traveled her up onto the stage, "Is there still room for a third?"

"If I was doing the play, we'd definitely be doing this together, wouldn't we?" Nova glanced at EJ, his arm still slung around her and they'd huddled in close. A sight that confusing everyone. The entire school knew how EJ and Nova once were, the walking power couple that were voted most likely to get married. Then the horrible split, smoothies on heads, Nini, and a lot of apologizes happened. And now, not even together again, they both seemed so much more happier and healthier together then they ever were before.

"Whenever you're ready." Miss Jenn nodded to the, now, trio of girls on stage.

"Oh, just one thing. Uh, picture all of us in sequined jumpsuits." Ashlyn added in quickly with a grin.

"Whoop!" Nova gave another small cheer, smiling as the music started.

Whatever Ashlyn had going on inside the ginger head of hers, was beyond amazing. Nova didn't think she could love a song or a performance as much as she did this one. The choreography, the vocals, lyrics, it was all so well put together and perfection. Usually, the old Nova anyways, would feel jealous and envy the hell out of someone being this good, better then her. But now, new Nova, brand new Nova, was happy for her friends and she couldn't even imagine letting jealous get the best of her.

"That's my cousin." EJ grinned as he squeezed his arm around Nova slightly. Nova grinned at his precious look of pride, leaning over and planting a kiss to his cheek. EJ blinked as Nova looked back at the stage of girls, side looking her way as he felt his entire body heat up in a wave of wildfires.

The crowd of theater kids clapped for the trio of girls when their song was finished, most standing for an applause and cheers. Nova and EJ were two of them, clapping and cheering for Ashlyn, Gina, and Kourtney to show their appropriation and adoration for each of them.

With many other students auditioning, one preforming a song Ashlyn wrote, and others their own personal ones or common rhythm on the radio, now it had fallen into Rickys turn, "Next we have... okay, where's Ricky?"

"I'm here! I'm here!" he announced quickly and in a form of panic, running out across the stage. Nova thought army green, the color of his shirt, was absolutely his color.

"I didn't have any time to prepare anything original, so, I hope this is okay." he gave a awkward look. Nova felt sorry for the boy, she could imagine how he was feeling with Nini in Denver and his last minute plan to join the play, "Do you know Bet On It?"

Rickey performance for Bet On It was about as good as his group warm up. Nova loved Ricky, she really did. He was fun and he'd been a amazing homecoming date. But right now, she was questioning how this was the same guy that sung his heart out in HSM last semester. Minor, hesitant claps went over the students in the slightest. Nova gave a cringe but a thumbs up his way, her way of saying he didn't do good but she still loved him.

"Uh, i'm sorry, Miss Jenn. Um...I know you didn't call me yet. But if it's all right with you, I know i'm the last person to go, and i'd kinda like to get it over with?" Big Red suggested as he hurried across the stage, his tap shoes echoing under him.

"I think I should go talk to him." Nova spoke as she looked at Ricky back stage, "Good idea or bad idea?"

"Good idea but wait until this is over." EJ spoke, knowing Big Red was not use to this sort of thing and would need the most support in the crowd as possible.

"Show me what you've got, honey." Miss Jenn encouraged the redhead boy with a cheeky grin.

"Whoo-whoo!" Ashlyn cheered from a few seats down.

Big Red inhaled, tapping his foot before jumping into a spin, loosing his balance and falling over. A few gasped before Lily giggled from behind Nova, "Seriously?"

"Is something funny to you?" Nova spoke as she spun.

"Oh no." EJ mumbled, taking his arm away from her.

"Because if it is, i'd love to hear the joke you're giggling about." Nova spoke, staring at Lily as she blonde only looked back at her, "No? No joke?"

Lily shrugged, rolling her eyes at Nova.

"Well then, if you don't mind, avoid your lame laughter for after my friend tap dances his way to Broadway." Nova glared before she spun back around to look at the stage, "Cmon, Big Red!"

Ricky helped Big Red up in no time, both their words giving him a slight confidence booster as he turn back around with a flushed face. Mimicking his actions from before, his spin was nailed to perfection this time and followed by clicks of his feet, another spin, and impressive foot movements that caused a number of lovely beats to hit the floor. Another friend Nova couldn't seem to have any jealousy for because she'd been so proud. The crowd cheered with his ending pose, grinning from ear to ear in pride.

kylie speaks

momm- I MEAN
NOVA!

momm- I MEAN NOVA!