❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ CHAPTER 43 : VAMPIRE PRINCE ]
( ➪ ☀︎︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚒 - 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 || ♧︎ )

"GOSH. IT'S
BECOMING A
HABIT"

𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 101221▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 101221
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

yena then woke up since she heard birds chirping which was seldom for her since she always slept with her windows shut.

to her surprise, she found herself lying her head on jungwon's shoulder for the entire night.

"shit... his neck must have hurt a lot." yena muttered while she stared at him and unknowingly started to admire his features again.

"nah, my neck doesn't hurt at all." jungwon replied while yena got stunned and looked away.

"gosh, it's becoming a habit."

"what's becoming a habit?" jungwon asked but yena just shook her head away, "nothing."

"umm... you should get back soon. minha must be waiting for you to get back." yena stammered as she got up from the bench.

"minha? you know her?"

shit

"oh, the whole town knows about it! the both of you are really famous!" yena swiftly lied.

"famous? for what?" jungwon asked as he got up too.

"oh, for like being together because both of you are like popular in school. you know? vampire prince and pretty girl?" yena laughed it off even when she felt hurt inside.

as soon as jungwon sensed her change in mood, he unexpectedly held onto her hand, interlocking his fingers with hers.

"if i do make you feel bad because of your previous relationship and if you really need someone to lean on, please find me. i will always be there for you." jungwon said.

to be honest, he, himself, was confused as to why he suddenly said that. he felt like he needed to.

"if you really need, i can even act as your ideal imaginary boyfriend! as long as you don't go over the line!" jungwon added on while he held up both of their interlocked hands, shaking them in the air.