Kyson and Dominic had been hacking into government departments and airport cameras in various countries to figure out where those guys had landed.

Giovanni, Noah and Silvio had been dealing with the situation differently than the others. They are trying to be helpful but at the same time distant and cold towards everyone.

Every single person is working themselves out, and I don't blame them because nobody could think of taking a break knowing fully well that with every passing second, Arabella and Lucca are getting further and further away from us.

Rhett, the guy had been shot but he refused to be treated, he wouldn't even come back with us as he kept running in the direction of where the car had vanished.

Dumbass was trying to compete with a car!!

Max had somehow managed to get the bullet out his arm but instead of resting, Rhett had been in Dante's office straining himself out.

The guy was lashing out on everyone, not even sparing Bryn, and that's when my mother knocked some sense into him, and he finally let Max treat him but that still didn't take away the rage from his eyes.

Everyone can see how much Arabella means to him.

These two thought we had no idea about their nightly roof talks but all of us had seen the way they both react around each other, knowing that they are both helping each other recover in some way.

I wasn't thrilled with the situation, but I can understand, the look of adoration Rhett had in his eyes every time he sees Arabella also seems genuine.

And, don't even get me started on my girl.

To be honest, I sort of had a feeling that these two would end up together someday.

Even now, the look of guilt and self-loathe on Rhett's face was also clearly visible to everyone, which just adds up to how much he cares for Arabella.

He had been working with each and every single one of us. I have to admit that this guy's observation skills are pretty exceptional.

He could practically control a mafia alone with the intelligence skills he possess.

He was the one who was able to quickly decrypt Morse code from Lucca's blink signal within seconds. He had also helped Kyson and Dominic in gaining access to highly secure databases in a matter of minutes.

The guy had been using his brain restlessly and it hadn't gone unnoticed by anyone, but right now our priority was to get Arabella and Lucca back from any help we could get, and being selfish wasn't going to stop myself from doing.

After Jesse took Lucca and Arabella, no member in the family cared about the guns that were pointed at us. We all turned wild and irrational as we tried to free ourselves to go after them but those assholes managed to leave before our reinforcements could reach us.

We somehow captured a few of them who had ever since been subjected to our wrath, but nothing helpful had yet come out of their mouths.

The first thing we did after we were freed was went straight away to the airport knowing fully well how this shit works, and no one in their right mind would stay in Italy after kidnapping two members of the Italian - American mafias.

We saw the footage and seeing Arabella and Lucca walking with them willingly made us realise that those assholes had something over their head.

This was confirmed when we saw Lucca flashing blinking signals at the airport security cameras, indicating that the kidnappers were indeed holding their friends hostage.