❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 ❦

Start from the beginning

he then heaved a sigh of relief as he took a sip of water to clear his thoughts.

"but, she was sure cute though." an uncontrollable smile escaped from his lips.

like the usual, 10pm

jungwon teleported to the park, already seeing yena standing next to a bridge, admiring all the love locks there.

"it has been quite long and this whole bridge already turned into a place for love locks." yena smiled as she read some of the messages on the love locks.

"oh, i didn't notice this before." jungwon randomly looked at one of the love locks with the initials engraved "K.YN & Y. JW".

"oop- same initials!" he thought.

"yena, did you place a love lock here before?" jungwon asked.

"yeap! now, i can't find it anymore because there's so many love locks on this bridge." yena replied.

"what's your surname?" jungwon asked, hoping to be able to help yena find hers.

"kim."

"oh...." jungwon paused.

"what's wrong?"

"by any chance, is this yours?" jungwon held onto the red love lock that he was holding onto for the longest time ever. he didn't know why but, he was quite attracted to it.

"don't touch it!" yena caught a glimpse of the lock he held on and slapped his hand away.

"why? didn't you want to find-"

"don't ask any questions about it. enough." yena pulled him away and walked to the bench area.

"how the hell did he find it so fast..."

"it's pretty weird though... same initials for the both of us?" jungwon thought as he tried to connect the dots together.

"wait- did i liked yena last time? were we soulmates?" a thought exclaimed in his head.

jungwon took a look at the back of her neck and didn't see any signs of any red marks so, he shrugged the thought off.

"yang jungwon, you are getting ahead of yourself. your soulmate is minha! yena's already taken, she's not yours." he mentally scolded himself.

out of the blue, he felt the urge to start coughing hence, he excused himself and teleported to aside.

cough

cough

cough

he didn't know why he just couldn't stop coughing.

it became serious when he felt a metallic liquid escaping from his throat and splatter on his palm.

all he saw was...

blood

but, he still couldn't stop coughing. he can't let yena see him like this, it makes him feel weak. that's embarrassing...

he then teleported away, without telling yena anything.

the poor yena waited for fifteen minutes and went to look around for jungwon but, he was already long gone.

"maybe, i shouldn't have been so rude to him." yena lowered her head and walked home sadly.

little did she know that maeum was at the corner and she saw everything, including the fact that jungwon coughed out blood.

swiftly, maeum used a tissue and absorbed the drops of blood jungwon left on the floor and brought it back with her.

"i finally have a way to save this. wait for me, yena!" she muttered.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 ˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ ]

fancy seeing you here

anyways, like the usual, comments, votes and reads will be very much appreciated! 🥺🥺🥺💗 you can also check out my other books!!

here's a quick question:
favourite song right now?
// mine: LO$ER = LO♡︎ER by TXT!!

that's the end of chapter forty🌹

see you in chapter forty-one 💫

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 .⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ]

word count: 1340
edited:

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

vampire prince