❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 ❦

Comenzar desde el principio

meanwhile, jungwon was still on his bed, fidgeting with the two ruby necklaces, playing them as if it could hypnotise him.

swinging it from left to right....

left to right...

left to right...

that was when a throbbing pain shot up in his head. the stabbing blow caused him to shut his eyes in pain and dropped the necklace onto the bedsheets as a 'video' was playing in his head...

-

"can we take a walk at the park today again?" yena asked, holding jungwon's hand. "of course." jungwon replied while the both of them exited the school.

"today's scenery is somehow much prettier than yesterday's one." yena looked at the cloudless soft blue sky. "true." jungwon added and the both of them sat on the same bench they sat on yesterday.

"this flower looks nice on you." jungwon plucked a daisy and tugged it next to yena's ear. "thanks! I've got something for you too. hold on!" yena placed her hand into her pocket.

"oh? what is it?"

yena then took out her hand, showing a heart-shaped hand sign. "I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you so much! I love you for eternity!" she showed up more hearts signs. "HAHAHAHAHA!!!" jungwon laughed at her cuteness. his arms snaked through her waist, bringing her closer to his embrace. both of them were centimetres away from each other. jungwon could feel her short and soft breaths hitting his face.

"I love you so much that I will die for you." jungwon confessed. tears started to well up in yena's eyes. she felt so sad. she didn't know why but, his words touched her entire heart. "stupid, why are you even crying?" jungwon wiped her tears.

"don't ever say that! don't talk about death between you and me. I can't bear to think of it." yena cried and buried her face into his chest. she hugged jungwon back extremely tightly.

jungwon placed his head gently above hers. "stupid, don't cry. I'm just saying the truth." he muttered while he caressed her head. he tried his best to control his tears from falling but, an uncontrollable tear rolled down his cheek.

"can we come here every day? I love this place. I want to see this place during autumn with you." yena sniffed. "I'm not sure whether the autumn will be from September to November. the weather climate is changing too fast. it's supposed to be winter right now but, it's spring already. but, no matter what, I will be with you." jungwon assured her.

-

"tch!" jungwon pried opened his eyes when the 'video' stopped playing in his mind.

fortunately for him, the headache stopped hurting after a while.

"yena? why was she- why am i thinking of her? what happened? why was i so close to her? when? why is she in my mind? did i liked her before? or am i imagining things?" thoughts rushed through his mind.

"i must be thinking too much."

"yeap, i must be thinking too much."