Last Chapter

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Domesticated Rabbit of the Sick and Frail Villain in Doomsday » Chapter 226: Extra three
Transmigrated as the Domesticated Rabbit of the Sick and Frail Villain in Doomsday Chapter 226: Extra three
« Prev
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
At the beginning of the first year of New Interstellar, when the city buildings destroyed after the war were basically established, the first signal station covering the entire central empire was completely laid out, marking the reopening of the technological era of mankind.

Nowadays, the communicator has become a standard configuration for every resident of the Central Empire. As long as those who have the identity of the Central Empire will issue one, it is like a PHS in the peace era.

The initial construction of the prototype of the first-generation optical brain was successful. Only a small number of the upper echelons of the empire and people with high status have the right to the inside. Just like the aircraft that occasionally appear over the city, it has not yet begun to spread.

Nevertheless, the survivors after the war still saw a new way forward.

The outside of the city is no longer full of darkened creatures, and the covenant signed between the upper layer and intelligent creatures also greatly guarantees the safety of the wild.

Although everything is still groping, still in turmoil and instability, the survivors who have been bored for too long still hang around like a kite with a broken line.

For a while, "travelers" became a wave of empire survivors. People running out of the city can be seen from time to time in the desolate and unreconstructed scenic spot. Many of them are at the beginning of the end times, like birds in a cage. It is locked in a city, and because there is no evolutionary ability, many places can not go.

Everyday life is waking up in the morning, looking at the roof of the crowded survivor’s residence, slowly getting up and going to the points point to receive the work you can do, in exchange for coarse grain and relief grain to make a living.

They lived a life of two points and one line unchanged for ten years.

It finally came to a day of freedom. Before the leisure facilities were fully established, going out to see the mountains and rivers that had not been seen for a long time became the main pastime for survivors.

The old-fashioned camera from ten years ago was turned over, and everything that could be turned on and used came in handy.

Just as the new interstellar and the central empire were officially established, a blockbuster news would blow up the empire boringly and peacefully.

In that battle, countless evolutionary people watched Jin Yang transform into a golden dragon to fight against giant darkened creatures. After that, the news that he was a dragon was no longer a secret, but was talked about by everyone. The story in the mouth.

Some people don't believe it, some people think it is an exaggeration, but more people who have seen it portray it as lifelike. In the end, the mysterious creature "dragon" is not a legend but a claim that it has existed since ancient times. It is accepted by all Chinese people.

Among the survivors are scholars in ancient literature and history. After the central government re-supported cultural construction, the first ones who were most interested in starting to study were those ancient books that recorded the existence of "dragons", trying to find some in the long river of history. Clues.

And the news that made the entire Empire Continent boiled over that day was the news that Jin Yang married Yin Yiliu, who had killed the sword of the gods.