101-110

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Domesticated Rabbit of the Sick and Frail Villain in Doomsday » Chapter 101: Spring Festival
Transmigrated as the Domesticated Rabbit of the Sick and Frail Villain in Doomsday Chapter 101: Spring Festival
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
On the third day when the snow stopped, several red lanterns were suddenly hung on the road of the B city base. There was one around Yin Yiliu's courtyard, which was dangling on a pole on one side in the cold wind, and the red tassels falling under the lanterns were A few strands hung on the treetops.

Seeing the red lantern, Yin Yiliu was stunned for a moment, and when she heard Zhao Sihui muttering behind her, she realized that the New Year was coming.

Today is New Year's Eve. Although everyone does not say anything, everyone is looking forward to the most solemn festival in China.

As the saying goes, there is a New Year every year, and the Spring Festival often represents the end of a whole year of hard work. No matter whether the year is good or bad, it is all over.

The new year brings infinite beautiful expectations and longing for the continuation of life, all expressed in this festival.

The beginning of the past year was the end of the world. Human beings were disrupted by mutant beasts and mutant plants that suddenly changed, and they were caught in a frantic escape and survival. No one remembered that that night was supposed to be New Year’s Eve.

Zhao Sihui and Lin Jia went out early in the morning to exchange for some fresh ingredients at the base material supermarket. Yin Yiliu took out the canned food and vacuum-packed meat in the space and piled it on the table. She turned her head and found Zhao Qiyang was teasing the black wolf while sticking something on the window.

She took a closer look, suddenly a little speechless.

Zhao Qiyang did not know where he got a box of red ink pad. He dipped his finger in the red mud and wrote the word "Fu" crookedly on the white paper. Then he tore out a dog-biting outline with his hands, which looked extremely awkward. Stubborn.

This kind of red blessing character is quite funny, but he still said seriously: "My mother said, put the blessing character on the New Year, a year will be smooth and good fortune will come."

As he said, his expression was a little bit lonely, and he smiled bitterly: "Maybe it's because my old lady didn't have time to post the blessing character, so she was not lucky. I knew that the afternoon was the end of the world. The house is plastered to her..."

Yin Yiliu felt that Coke’s heart couldn’t be smiled. The black wolf beside Zhao Qiyang was baring his teeth and mocking Zhao Qiyang’s aesthetic problems. He posted this crooked, worm-like ugly character, but the nasty man suddenly mentioned his mother. , It was also out of interest, wagging its tail and walked to Yin Yiliu's.

The black wolf is very well raised, with black fur and shiny black hair. It squatted on the ground bored, watching Zhao Qiyang and the rabbit beside him.

After working hard, I was very puzzled.

Sometimes it can't understand humans, such complex creatures. They are cruel but kind and timid, but they can sacrifice their lives for some so-called justice, or even the Spring Festival.

Obviously, a heavy snowfall has just fallen and so many people have died, but because of this illusory festival, mankind has gathered an invisible force again.

This kind of emotional black wolf will never understand. It has not experienced inheritance, and has not felt the so-called nation and cohesion. In its eyes, its race is born for hunting, and is lonely and dead.