31-35

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Domesticated Rabbit of the Sick and Frail Villain in Doomsday » Chapter 31: So-called humanity
Transmigrated as the Domesticated Rabbit of the Sick and Frail Villain in Doomsday Chapter 31: So-called humanity
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Perceiving that this group of people's presumptuous gaze was toward his sister, Zhao Qiyang instantly blocked Zhao Sihui's body, and blocked his sister's front with his not-so-wide chest.

He clenched his fists tightly, the skin under his clothes was glowing dark green, and the uneven bumps slightly raised the clothes on the ground.

As long as they dare to take a step forward, their fists will hit the faces of this group of people.

Seeing Zhao Qiyang holding the silver-gray □□, several men did not rush forward.

Hot weapons always make people feel jealous.

Headed by the snake-headed man, when the snake-headed man stood up, he licked his lips with a letter, and looked at several people with wicked eyes. Under him, the blue-colored woman who knows nothing about life or death is like a run-down dummy, lying on the ground knowing no life or death.

The Zhao family elders and brothers did not dare to look closely, and the anger in their hearts became more and more vigorous.

After a long while, the snakehead sneered: "Just a few of you, you also want to pass through M City. Do you know what's on the opposite side?"

Jin Yang keenly caught the message in the words of the snakehead. Maybe the group of people blocked the road with stones, not only because they wanted to block the people in the city who escaped, but also because there was something on the opposite side of the stone blockade. Something that makes this group of people jealous.

They don't want to go out, but they cannot go out.

But he didn't ask any questions. He looked at the people in front of him carefully and found that he might have new abilities again.

Among the six or seven men in the supermarket, they have different feelings on their bodies. They seem to be a unique aura, which can only be found in evolved people.

Most of them didn’t feel threatened enough to him. Only the snake-headed man in front of him felt heavier than Qiu Qiong's aura from the whole body. This shows that this is even more than Qiu Qiu’s. Something trickier.

He seems to have special senses that can measure the level of evolving human abilities.

Thinking about this, Jin Yang looked down at the little rabbit with his eyes covered in his arms. It was empty all over, without any breath, and looked very harmless.

The black wolf cub slowly approached Jin Yang at some point, standing in front of him, staring at the human in front of him.

Its nose is too sensitive, and the unpleasant smell here makes it uncomfortable, but it is very clever, always intends to show its face in front of Jin Yang, and secure its position in the team.

"You can go there if you want, but our brothers will charge some tolls."

The snake-headed man smiled vigorously, as if he was weighing the value of the "fat sheep" in front of him.

Zhao Qiyang didn't even think about it, and said directly: "Impossible."

This group of people want nothing more than food, arms, or women, no matter which one it is, it is impossible to give these animals scum.

He is still young, and although occasionally he would have a pornographic conversation with his classmates, or hide and look at **** to find it irritating, he has never seen such a cruel scene, and he dared not even look at the miserable women behind him. .