121-130

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Domesticated Rabbit of the Sick and Frail Villain in Doomsday » Chapter 121: Wandering Bangladesh
Transmigrated as the Domesticated Rabbit of the Sick and Frail Villain in Doomsday Chapter 121: Wandering Bangladesh
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When it came ashore, it was the mutant blue whale that used its evolutionary ability to send out a small water film bubble, and the bubble floated to the nearby shore with Yin Yi Liu.

Because the size of the blue whale is too big, and the nearby shallow water is too shallow to cause its huge body to strand on the shore, so it stops swimming silently after a few kilometers.

After Yin Yi Liuan stepped on the ground steadily, she turned around and looked at the undulating sea behind her. The journey of drifting in the sea for nearly ten days was about to end.

The huge body of the Blue Whale could hardly be seen from a distance. If Yin Yiliu hadn't known it was there, she would have regarded that fuzzy shadow and the sea as one.

The most valuable thing on her body is the red rabbit, but this is her self-defense weapon; there are also some supplies in the space, and for a while, she can't find anything to give this friend in the sea as a souvenir.

Before leaving, she thought that the blue whale liked the story of the little mermaid very much, so she hummed a moonlight song on the sea, which was a nursery rhyme she had used in that world.

For some reason, she always felt a deep sadness when she mentioned Moonlight and the mermaid, the blue whale cried.

The short encounter made the two creatures who had no intersection at all formed a wonderful fate. Yin Yiliu didn't know if she could meet the blue whale again in the future, but this situation would definitely become a moment in her heart that will never be remembered.

There are no trees on the land by the sea. Yin Yiliu stepped on the soft sand under his feet and walked away from the coast step by step.

When she was **** by Wu Weirong, everything on her body was touched. Fortunately, the red rabbit was in her hand, but the only thing that made her sad was that the blood bottle and his dagger set prepared by Jin Yang were all taken by Wu Weirong. Take it away, it's probably still soaking somewhere in the sea.

She didn't want to recover the wound on her body quickly, but felt that it was one of the few things Jin Yang left for her.

After the beach, there were some vigorous fern plants one after another, but after walking for several kilometers, Yin Yiliu did not find any trace of human beings. She took out a new cloak and cover from the space in advance. She wrapped herself up and down, like an airtight zongzi.

You must know that it is dangerous to walk alone without helpers and friends. If you expose yourself as a female, it will be even more difficult.

Some low buildings gradually appeared in the line of sight. Looking at the dilapidated buildings, Yin Yiliu felt something bad in her heart.

I have a hunch that there are almost no such houses in China, as if they are in a very remote place.

The towering plants gradually increased, and her ears wrapped in the cloak gradually heard some human voices, and there seemed to be human habitation not far away.

Her body is not completely healed yet, the wound on her back has just grown new flesh, and when she is rubbed with gauze and clothes, it is numb and itchy, so she can't wait to reach out and scratch two.

Yin Yiliu restrained her inner itching, hiding behind a huge cedar and looking at the human settlement ahead.

There is a tall shed as far as you can see, like a viewing platform set up on the outermost part of the station, but it is very simple to build. If a giant mutant beast hits it up, the entire viewing platform will collapse.