81-90

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Domesticated Rabbit of the Sick and Frail Villain in Doomsday » Chapter 81: My family has a girl who grows up (two more)
Transmigrated as the Domesticated Rabbit of the Sick and Frail Villain in Doomsday Chapter 81: My family has a girl who grows up (two more)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"It won't be an earthquake?!" Someone outside panicked and shouted.

Liu Zhen and others grabbed the nearest solid in front of her and tried to stabilize her body. She raised her head to look forward, and saw countless red-brown vines madly emerging from the ground for some reason, madly in their direction. dance.

The **** canopy of the giant plants had dead leaves rustling, like rain. For a time, everyone was surrounded by falling leaves.

They stared blankly at the giant tree that was taken away from life in an instant. This tree was like an ancient old man, whose vitality was constantly dying, and at this time it also made the final strenuous blow.

Although these reddish-brown vines are numerous, their power has obviously decreased, and the speed is not as good as before. No one knows what happened in this short half day.

Zhao Qiyang protected Zhao Sihui with one hand, and with the other hand Lin Jia ran towards the front. He quickly avoided these attacks, and the black wolf ran far away.

Not many people were attacked behind him, but one or two screams could still be heard, and more evolved people were running away.

After running to a safe place, Zhao Qiyang and others had not had time to turn their heads when they heard a loud "rumbling" noise behind them.

They turned their heads in shock, and saw that the ground and the tents that were just fine just now collapsed suddenly, the ground collapsed, and the tents and some weapons also fell into the cavern.

Except for the one behind them, there were several ground collapses not far away, showing large and small pits.

Just under everyone's eyelids, the rich green canopy of the giant mutant plant in front of them began to slowly "fading", and within a few breaths, the outermost layer of leaves all dried up.

The skin on the tree trunk cracked and collapsed, and the huge flower buds hidden among the leaves also dried up and shriveled, shrinking into a ball of light black palms.

Everyone looked at a huge and tedious life, dying at an extremely fast speed in front of their own eyes, and the red-brown vines all over the ground gradually shrank, curled and rolled on the ground, as if they were doing their final struggle.

The roots of the tree whose vitality has been hollowed out can no longer support such a grand cloud crown. The ground is covered with dead branches and fallen leaves, almost piled up to the height of a person's calf.

"My God...what the **** is going on!" Someone muttered to himself as they looked at the sight in front of them, with shocked faces.

The person in charge of the record is full of enthusiasm in this

The scene in front of me was recorded on the child, and everyone was calmed by the sight in front of me.

As Zhao Qiyang watched the dead leaves fall continuously, he suddenly had a thought in his heart and exclaimed excitedly: "It must be Brother Jin and the others doing something earth-shattering under the ground! They must not die!"

Hearing this, everyone's first reaction was how it was possible.

Jin Yang is an evolutionary man, how could he use his own power to make everyone's troublesome mutant tree die.