16-20

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Domesticated Rabbit of the Sick and Frail Villain in Doomsday » Chapter 16: Sister and wife are gone
Transmigrated as the Domesticated Rabbit of the Sick and Frail Villain in Doomsday Chapter 16: Sister and wife are gone
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When the first ray of morning light fell into Century Square in the morning, the Eighth Army had packed up their things and started broadcasting with loud speakers.

When the hustle and bustle of the crowd followed the army card, Jin Yang and his party were ready to go to the Z city base.

The six-man and one-rabbit modified off-road vehicle of Novartis is absolutely no problem, but the car is also equipped with petrol, food, clothes and other supplies. In the end, Zhao’s sister and brother were assigned to Jin Yang’s car, while Lei Hongyi drove his girlfriend with him. And my sister followed behind.

Except for Lei Ruduo's dissatisfaction with this result, everyone else has no objection.

"I don't want to sit with her!" Lei Ruduo yelled as he stuffed his clothes into his bag angrily.

She didn't want to see Lin Jia at all, as long as she saw Lin Jia's pitiful look, she would remember the **** scene of her mother being torn apart by a mutant dog. Now she just wants to have a car with Jin Yang, why can't this satisfy herself?

In Lei Ruduo's heart, Lin Jia was the murderer who indirectly killed his mother.

It's just that when the elder brother who has always been obedient to her met this woman, he began to lose his temper at her, saying that she was not sensible enough. She felt that her brother was partial and was completely fascinated by Lin Jia.

Lei Ruduo sneered and looked at Lin Jia who was quietly packing up his things while Lei Hongyi took the bucket to the Junka side to prepare the gasoline to be used on the road.

"You made our family ruined, and now even brother scolds me for you? Are you satisfied?"

Lin Jiasheng is very beautiful, and she has lost a lot of weight these days because of the guilt in her heart. She looks like a piece of paper, as if the wind will blow away. Her lips trembled, and she said dumbly, "Xiao Duo, it's not like this..."

She wanted to say that she actually didn't want to do that. In fact, she was really guilty and wanted to die for Lei's mother, but before she could say anything, Lei Ruduo threw away the clothes in her hand and frowned:

"Shut up, I'll be annoyed when I see you!" He said and walked outside.

Lin Jia's tears finally couldn't stop flowing, she wiped it, and continued to pack things in silence.

But after waiting for a long time, Lei Hongyi did not return, nor did Lei Ruduo return. She was worried about going out and glanced at it. There were many people waiting to get gasoline. The military occupation emptied most of the gas stations in the city. If you want to get gasoline, you can only go to them to fight together.

Lin Jia bit her lip, really worried about Lei Ruduo, now is the time of confusion, an ordinary girl is very dangerous.

She hastily packed up her things and walked straight outside. The Century Square was full of vehicles, and she was yelling Lei Ruduo's name, and she couldn't see any familiar figure.

Lin Jia panicked completely. She thought of Hong Ming, who had been playing with Lei Ruduo, and walked directly to Xiang Yingzhuo’s site. She saw the bright yellow floral shirt from a distance, and Hong Ming was carrying supplies. .

She leaped forward and grabbed Hong Ming by the sleeve, and stammered: "You, have you seen Xiaoduo?"

Lei Ruduo is missing?