221

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Domesticated Rabbit of the Sick and Frail Villain in Doomsday » Chapter 221: Yin Yi Liu's
Transmigrated as the Domesticated Rabbit of the Sick and Frail Villain in Doomsday Chapter 221: Yin Yi Liu's
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Scarlet blood dripped from Yin Yiliu's arm, both of her own and Cang Yang Jiang's.

The palpitating roars and fights in the distance almost shook the entire city base. She could hear Jin Yang's mood swings from the high-pitched dragon chant.

The few remaining darkened creatures in the city fled the battlefield early, and the game between the two huge creatures was instantly accompanied by the ability to destroy the world. Under their feet, both the building and the line of defense were destroyed. One blow, the purest hand-to-hand combat was staged in the central city base adjacent to the central area.

Jin Yang, who is completely reborn, is very capable, and at the same time he fights very fast. Every time he shakes his tough long tail fiercely, or tears flesh and blood with his sharp five claws, even if it is spliced ​​together. The behemoth couldn't resist either, and the smelly blood burst from the crack, sprinkling a chill on his golden dragon scales.

While breathing, the tight limbs of a giant dark object more than tens of meters high were torn apart. When it was about to fall on the ground, the adhesion was like a magnet, and the broken arm was absorbed again. Grow together intact once.

The long and long golden eyes of the golden dragon spread fiery anger. Its sensitive smell smells the rotten smell of rotten meat, and the long and flowing dragon beard is stained with two drops of black and red blood, which arouses Because of its deep aversion as a dragon, the proud creatures who have always disliked dust roared.

The howling sound is like a sound wave that stretches for hundreds of miles. From the city to the barren forest outside the city, the birds and beasts that are hiding in the forest are startled one after another, raising a wave.

After Cangyang Jiangqu was super high, the evolutionary ability level did not reach the peak, it was still at level 8.

People in the scientific research institute have speculated that with this ability beyond the ability of normal people to understand, each of their super-advanced real standards should be 9 or above, especially the body in Cangyang Jiangqu. It may be beyond the ninth level of existence.

But the reason why they have been unable to break through until now is that one possibility is that they were injured in the Zerg war. The other possibility is that although the earth is not living enough, the earth consciousness of the protective layer is slowly disappearing, but it still exists. .

As long as humans survive, they retain the last breath of earth consciousness, and tenth-level creatures will not emerge.

Brahma finally broke through the confinement of the earth's consciousness due to the inlay of the two associated source stones, but he also broke the balance and finally lost consciousness.

No matter how strong his abilities are, Cangyang Jiangqu, who is in the balance, could not reach the eighth level in the end. Therefore, when most of his abilities were transferred to the darkened monster that was rampant in the base, Yin Recalling Liu Neng's tie.

The two had tossed back and forth several times in a few breaths, and the speed was so fast that it was almost unrealistic. Taking advantage of this empty command room, the upper level of the military immediately ordered the rest of the surrounding garrison to withdraw from the base defense line.

The entire central base has been transformed from a rigorous and highly militarized fortification base into a ruin, filled with gunpowder smoke everywhere, among which the fighting between the two parties in a place very close to the city affects everyone's hearts.