131-140

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Domesticated Rabbit of the Sick and Frail Villain in Doomsday » Chapter 131: Rabbits have all kinds of attitudes
Transmigrated as the Domesticated Rabbit of the Sick and Frail Villain in Doomsday Chapter 131: Rabbits have all kinds of attitudes
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Jin Yang drove his car to the city’s Century Square, there were already dozens of private cars parked here. At a glance, the entire square was full of survivors of the city. It was a large area of ​​​​urgy, which looked spectacular.

But after another thought, a whole city fleeing from death to death, now there are only so many people left, which is quite bleak.

As soon as the off-road vehicle entered the square, it immediately attracted everyone's attention. Yin Yiliu sat in front of the car window, observing the survivors.

Most of the people were embarrassed, their bodies were dirty, and their faces were full of vigilance and gloom. The two of them huddled together to form a small group, far apart from each other.

Several people got out of Jin Yang's car and dragged out the two mutant dogs. The crowd's sight became even more intense.

At the beginning of the last days, human beings have not yet adapted to the hungry hunger, and have not come out of the habit of big fish and meat. Every day is a torment.

Now there are mutated animals everywhere outside. It is no longer human-eating animals. Instead, they become animals hunting humans.

Ordinary people without mutations and guns can only shrink in this square, waiting for the pitiful relief food and soup that the military department sends out every day.

If you are not satisfied, you can go out of the asylum circle of the military department. There are many evolved people hiding in the dark who are not willing to be controlled by the military. It will only be worse than now.

"Thank you brother, I will give you a bowl of dog broth in a moment."

Wang Zhengjie jumped out of the car and patted the tough back seat with envious expression, "This big guy is good, it's suitable for driving at this time. You should find a place to park first. This is the Century Square. Those who are going to leave, the Financial Building knows, there are more people over there, who are unwilling to leave and plan to build a base."

Hearing this, Yin Yiliu slowly breathed a sigh of relief. If there were only so few people left in a city, it would be too miserable.

Waiting for the elders to drag the dog away, Jin Yang parked the car on the edge of an open space outside the square. There was a family of three in front of him laying on the floor, and seeing the off-road vehicle parked in front of his house, a middle-aged couple pulled the dirty thick clothes on the ground aside.

"Come here to order Miao Miao."

There is a young girl in this family, who is pretty and pretty, but her body and head are all weirdly dirty. She couldn't help but her eyes brighten when she saw this car, she tiptoeed into the front window.

The car glass was made of reflective material, and she only saw a vague outline, she was a single man.

After stopping here, Jin Yang began to look around.

Obviously, the current survivors have gone through several ordeals, some from mutant beasts, some from evolved people or even people around them.

Everyone has some vigilance and dodge on their faces, keeping a distance from others, and at the same time paying attention to everyone here, including Jin Yang.