191-200

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Domesticated Rabbit of the Sick and Frail Villain in Doomsday » Chapter 191: Simple and rude
Transmigrated as the Domesticated Rabbit of the Sick and Frail Villain in Doomsday Chapter 191: Simple and rude
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Chang Lin's palm suddenly tightened, a rush of pressure suddenly swept all the evolutionary people below level 8 silently. Only Jin Yang was completely unaffected, and like Yin Yiliu, Sun Wencheng and Zhao Qiyang. Such a human powerhouse. I also felt the super-high power of the origin galaxy in an instant.

It was a kind of uncontrollable heart palpitations, which instantly made Yin Yiliu's heart "bang" faster, and it was dull and painful, accompanied by a twitching sensation of locking, and it was very uncomfortable, as if there were two palms clenched Lived her heart and continued to increase her efforts.

She looked embarrassed, as if she was holding back the discomfort of her heart, pressing the beating heart on her chest with the palm of her hand.

The evolutionary ability like her is still so, not to mention some sixth-level evolutionary people with weaker evolutionary ability in the back. The moment Chang Lin tightened his palm, someone's breathing was controlled and suffocated from the neck. The suffocation-like purplish purple kept spreading upward, and I couldn't exhale or breathe in, and my heart was still cramping.

Someone tremblingly pressed their chest, kneeling on the ground uncontrollably in pain, their complexion twisted and pale.

In just a few seconds, the first faint blast sounded from behind, and Yin Yiliu's complexion was even more ugly, and she looked back at her with a thud.

The body of a male evolutionary man has fallen softly on the ground, and there is no sound. The very subtle noise just came from his chest. At this time, there is a fist-sized blood hole, and the sound is deep. Red blood stains were spreading on his clothes.

There is still a trace of confusion on his painful face. It seems that he did not expect that he would die so dramatic, his pupils gradually diminished, and his death was the same as that of the seventh-level darkener that was just solved by Chang Lin himself. It was a heart. Unable to withstand the huge pressure explosion and died.

The body of his teammate, who was suffering from the contraction of heart, trembled slightly, both painful and scared.

In the next second, everyone did not react, and another man among the evolutionary crowd not far away snorted, and a hollow in his heart burst and fell to the ground.

The air was filled with fresh human blood, which was like a signal, and the remaining darkeners in the pits full of corpses were immediately excited. With a roar, those terrifying and disgusting monsters suddenly swarmed. On the other hand, while human beings are weak, they rushed to the evolutionary population that is suffering from super high abilities.

Everyone's complexion suddenly became embarrassed. Some people wanted to brace themselves and take up arms to fight, but just straightened up, the next second a needle-like pain came from the heart, and he screamed in pain. The weapon in his hand was also unsteady and fell to the ground.

The scene was in danger for a while, and at this moment, at the front of the crowd, a man who had been upright and upright as if he had never been affected by a super high and strange ability suddenly moved.

Jin Yang saw Yin Yiliu's brows suddenly curled up. His handsome face that had always been expressionless became cold and solemn in an instant, his gaze passed by the roaring Darkener, and it was locked straight. Beyond the tall buildings.

He clenched the palm of the improved longbow in his hand again, his sturdy long arms barely tried hard, so he put the huge longbow firmly on his shoulders.