181-190

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Domesticated Rabbit of the Sick and Frail Villain in Doomsday » Chapter 181: Insects become Lintong
Transmigrated as the Domesticated Rabbit of the Sick and Frail Villain in Doomsday Chapter 181: Insects become Lintong
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After re-meeting with the people of the Xuyang team, the supporters from Z City were divided into their own temporary accommodation and living rooms under the arrangement of the persons in charge of several super bases.

Yin Yiliu and the teammates hadn't seen each other for too long, and when the excitement slowly calmed down, she saw that there were a few new faces in Xuyang.

Those three or four young people were fresh blood absorbed into the team in recent years. Standing in the corner outside, they couldn't help but look in her direction, and there were more Xiaoxiao and Uncle Ming beside her.

Although the team is no longer the one it used to be, and they have experienced a lot of each other, but the feelings melted in the bones and blood are unchanged.

Zhao Qiyang has matured a lot in the past few years. Without Jin Yang, the remaining young man in the team gritted his teeth and tried his best to upgrade and experience. In the end, he became a strong human being and carried the banner of the team.

But when he touched the scarred head and smiled slyly, the feeling at that time returned.

The same is true for the black wolf. Its size has reached a heart-pounding size. It has learned tolerance and restraint in the human society, but it will also lazily curl its tail and lie down beside Yin Yiliu.

Zhao Sihui and Wu Xianling got together at the Z city base, and experienced many things in the middle. She rescued Wu Xianling who was almost torn apart during an activity of encirclement and suppress the darker, and finally the two slowly came together.

Lin Jia was the one who changed the most. She was still alone. It is said that her ex-husband had asked for a reconciliation several times, but she refused.

She was hurt by the Lei brothers and sisters. The whole person was like transparent glass. Although gentle and kind, her heart was empty, as if she had nothing to worry about.

But when Yin Yiliu saw Lin Jia goodbye, she was dressed in a crimson cheongsam with a gentle smile between her eyebrows, like a piece of hard ice covered into running water.

While talking, Zhao Qiyang couldn't help asking: "Where is Jin Yang? Why is he not with you?"

It stands to reason that where there are rabbits, there must be Brother Jin Yang, even if they haven't seen the two again after they separated from the Yellow Sea, but they can often hear from them at various bases when they go out on missions.

When Yin Yiliu disappeared, she was still a young girl who only reached the tip of Zhao Sihui's nose. She came back again and has grown into a capable and tall swordsman, half a head taller than Zhao Sihui.

Zhao Qiyang was a little surprised at not seeing the familiar shadow-like figure beside her.

Yin Yiliu touched the tip of her nose and found an excuse to fool the incident. It was not that she could not trust the members of the Xuyang team, but that she had agreed to Li Zhenjiang before leaving the base. Jin Yang's complete return to the ancestors was too special. If it is not a moment of life and death, don't expose it.

And just when she lied casually, the little dragon wrapped around her wrist suddenly tightened his pliable body, expressing his sense of existence with a slight dissatisfaction.

Although he did not remember that these people were his former partners, Xiaolong was still a little depressed when he heard from Yin Yiliu's mouth that he was not there.