151-160

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Domesticated Rabbit of the Sick and Frail Villain in Doomsday » Chapter 151: Death of Boiling City
Transmigrated as the Domesticated Rabbit of the Sick and Frail Villain in Doomsday Chapter 151: Death of Boiling City
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Rongcheng, which had lost the city’s lord, did not fall into chaos because of this. Rumors spread in Rongcheng, saying that in the legend, the killer **** of the Fallen Association was chosen by one person to settle in their small city. The middle man is panicked, and no one dares to do anything eye-catching at this time.

Even the famous poppi rogues in the city have been living in their own turf for the past few days.

For a while, the people in the city ridiculed that if Jin Yang were to be the city of Rongcheng, it seemed to be a good choice.

Some people say that Shen Zhiyu, the city lord, died because he offended Jin Yang, and some people said that the fallen assassin coveted the position of the city lord of Rong. There are countless versions of this rumors in the small town, with noses and eyes.

There are hurried pedestrians coming and going in front of the single-family house every day, looking at the house secretly with curious or fearful eyes.

But in fact, Yin Yiliu and Jin Yang no longer plan to stay in this small town.

One is because their identities are exposed, which is not a good thing for a small town with simple personnel; the other is because the chaotic situation now makes them unable to stay.

In Yin Yiliu's address book, there are successive messages of condolences sent by Li Zhenjiang to them, as well as Xiaoxiao's daily complaints. Among such messages, one of them is very special.

The address book was transferred from city z, and the sender was the scientific research institute of city b. Seeing this signature, Yin Yiliu felt a little displeased. But when she opened it, she found that the sender was an old man who had a relationship before.

With the departure of the mutant electric eel in the moat and the death of Shen Zhiyu, the trade ties between the two towns were reopened. Xu Xin wanted to take Yan's family and his grandson to live in Fancheng, which was considered a caregiver.

But this proposal was finally politely rejected by Mr. Yan.

For him, being betrayed severely once and losing the closest person makes it hard for him to trust others.

He said: "I will stay with Wenwen and continue to open my shop in the market. It's enough for me to have enough food and clothing."

Xu Xin did not insist, but did his best to provide convenience to the relatives of his old friends.

And Zhou Lan and his party did not suffer any harm in the Lord's Mansion. Before Shen Zhiyu had time to rectify them, he was buried in the mouth of the mutant electric eel. At this time, the Lord's Mansion was in chaos, and no one took care of Zhou Lan's team.

When Zhou Lan was released, when she learned the identity of Jin Yang next to Yin Yiliu, her face turned pale. You must know that she not only wanted to tease the murderer, but also wanted to raise the corner of the murderer.

Fortunately, Jin Yang didn't take her to heart. When she came to Yin Yiliu, the man just sat silently on the sofa in the living room and did his own thing.

Zhou Lan silently watched Yin Yiliu working in the kitchen from the window of the yard as usual. She was still a little unbelievable at this time. The heroine who has always been in the story turned out to be in front of her. friend.

She stared at Yin Yiliu with her face, she looked a little embarrassed at the people cooking in her apron, then glanced at the back room vaguely, and gritted her teeth and said, "You really cheated me so hard. "