61-70

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Domesticated Rabbit of the Sick and Frail Villain in Doomsday » Chapter 61: Team's eye (two more)
Transmigrated as the Domesticated Rabbit of the Sick and Frail Villain in Doomsday Chapter 61: Team's eye (two more)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In an instant, Yin Yiliu's hairy body exploded. How could this woman be so familiar? She definitely wanted to seduce Golden Thigh!

Jin Yang slowly turned his head, looked at Lei Ruduo with mentally retarded eyes, and said coldly, "Sick?"

Lei Ruduo couldn't believe that this was what the perfect male **** in his heart said, and his eyes reddened, "But my brother..."

Jin Yang sneered. When he laughed, the corners of his lips curled up slightly, and there was a hint of arrogance and laziness between his eyebrows when he looked down at others.

"Your brother? If you don't know you, you have no contact. Why should I take you with you? If you eat more, you are a waste?"

His expression was cold and indifferent, but what he said was extremely embarrassing. Lei Ruduo couldn't help flushing, and the tears in his eyes couldn't flow.

Yin Yiliu smiled crazily in Jin Yang's arms, Jin Thigh can talk, just talk more, she is not a bitter girl herself, but for some reason, she saw Lei Ruduo looking at Jin Yang hooked. I always feel uncomfortable with the eyes that I want to refuse.

Zhao Sihui had an apologetic smile on her face, indicating that she could do nothing.

She patted her brother on the shoulder next to him, and motioned him not to look anymore, "Go, go up."

The black wolf dangled its tail, jumped into the helicopter with a reluctant look, and got to the innermost position.

Lei Ruduo could feel Du Rensong's burning gaze behind her, and she was anxious. Once she could not leave with the Xuyang team this time, she could imagine what her future life would be like.

She squinted in her heart and shouted at Zhao Sihui’s figure: "Zhao Sihui! Don’t forget who saved your brother when your brother was in a strange coma. My brother saved you and Zhao Qiyang’s lives, you owe you Shouldn't I pay it back!"

Zhao Sihui paused, with a bitterness on her face.

She paused for a moment when she boarded the helicopter, pursing her lips and looking at her frowning brother and other teammates in front of her. She frowned and said, "Brother Jin, I will not go with you anymore. She was right, Lei Hongyi will help. For the lives of our siblings, I have to take her to her brother."

With a helpless look on her face, Zhao Qiyang in front of her immediately suffocated her neck when she heard it, "Sister, what do you say, I am going to go, can I rest assured that you will go out alone as a woman. Brother Jin, my sister will pay Here you are."

Zhao Qiyang said that he was about to go under the helicopter, and the two siblings fell into a tug of war again.

Yin Yiliu, who has not yet gone up, has been stunned, how did she think things would develop into this way?

, I couldn't help but raised his head and looked at Jin Yang.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the edge of the city wall on the periphery of the rooftop. Suddenly, her body stunned, her eyes widened, and her hind paws slammed Jin Yang's sleeve.

"Haw!" Look over there!

Jin Yang took the opportunity to look at the edge of the city wall, his eyes suddenly become awe-inspiring.

I saw a few black beetles slowly crawling on the wall, and then a large number of beetles gushing out from behind these insects, like a black tide instantly swept from outside the city wall into the wall, and spread to the inside.