32. Showing Affection

Start from the beginning

It was only when Yunho used the dirty trick of running his fingers over the sensitive spots on Mingi's horns that Mingi gave up. With a tortured whine, he surged forward, seeking Yunho's lips with his. Yunho grinned against him triumphantly and Mingi punished him with a soft bite to his lower lip.

Seated in the warm water, they indulged in each other's kisses for long minutes. Yunho kissed as if he rediscovered Mingi each time their lips met. His patience in exploring Mingi's mouth and offering his tongue to dance was dizzying and unbearable at the same time.

And then, whenever Mingi became too squirmy and impatient on his lap, Yunho would give him what he wanted. Would make him feel his tongue in his throat, would steal every breath from him while Mingi's body shuddered in his grasp. Only to return to sweet and gentle pecks as if he had never done anything else. The up and down reminded Mingi of the waves he had seen in the human world and they drove him absolutely crazy.

When they finally released each other after what felt like hours, Mingi struggled to normalise his breathing. His head leaned against Yunho's shoulder lightly, lips tingling with Yunho's touch. Mindlessly, Yunho's fingers played with his tail, tugging occasionally to make a bolt of pleasure zap through his lower back.

After they had calmed, they washed each other's hair. Yunho didn't rile Mingi up further, his touches upon his horns swift and mindful of the edges. Once they were clean, Mingi stayed seated in the tub to kick his hooves idly while Yunho fetched the file for his horns. He had no qualms to strut around his chambers in his entire naked glory and Mingi's eyes followed him with great interest until he sat back down on the edge of the pool.

When he patted his thigh with his flat hand, a wet noise sounded.

"Come here,"

Mingi turned, carefully floating over to sit on the bench between his open knees. Adjusting to Mingi's horns between his legs was difficult for the prince, but he figured it out and spread his legs accordingly. Nervous of the pain, Mingi's fingers played with Yunho's dangling tail. Yunho gently towelled his horns dry.

"What do I need to watch out for?"

"My eyes, basically. And not to run it directly over the tip but to smoothen it out from root to tip."

Yunho winced at the imagination of a file directly to the sensitive tip of their horns. With a nod, he instructed Mingi to tilt his head back to lie in his lap. Before he accessed Mingi's horns, he searched the man's face for discomfort.

"Need me to put a towel over my lap first?"

Mingi shook his head, purposefully digging it against Yunho.

"No, it's comfortable like this. Go on," Mingi pleasedly announced through Yunho's poorly veiled cough.

With careful touches of the file, Yunho got used to Mingi's horns. He washed the blood off in the water, but some drops still smeared on Mingi's chest and Yunho's thighs. Whenever Mingi shivered uncomfortably in pain, Yunho slowed down or took brief breaks to brush his fingers through Mingi's hair until he had calmed down. It took them a while to get Mingi's horns in shape, but it was far more relaxing than Mingi was used to.

The moment he was done, Yunho threw the file away from his body as if he hated it for the pain it had brought upon Mingi. At record speed, he bandaged Mingi's horns to protect them from the constant smoke of their lands in the air that itched in the wounds.

"Good boy, you did so well. We're all done," Yunho bent forward to pepper kisses over Mingi's strained forehead. He magicked a smile back on Mingi's lips.

Exhausted by withstanding the pain, Mingi unclenched his teeth. His jaw hurt, but it had been a wonderful distraction.

"Thank you, Yunho." When Mingi turned to counter the kiss with one against Yunho's half-hard length, the prince slapped his hand over his mouth to hide the gargling noise that escaped him. Weak, one of his hands pushed against Mingi's shoulder.