28. Ambush

Smut in the first half of the chapter~ Read again after the arrow
Also blood and gore warning

********

After returning from their night at the ocean, Mingi and Yunho had found their peace in the prince's chamber. With their bodies entangled until it was impossible to tell where one began and the other one ended, they had fallen asleep under the golden canopy of the round bed.

When Mingi awoke, he was still curled in Yunho's arms in the same position he had fallen asleep in. Their legs were intertwined, as well as their tails that rested on their calves. Both had wrapped an arm each around each other's waists and had tucked their arms under their heads strategically so they could lie together as close as possible.

For a moment, resting with Yunho was pure bliss. Mingi got to rouse slowly and free his horns from the twisted pillow with a grumble about how much they had grown out again already.

Everything was peaceful until Mingi remembered what day it was. What their plan for the day was. And abruptly, his stomach coiled to the point of pain.

Mingi was scared. About himself, about Yunho, and about what would happen if San's strategy for today failed. In the evening, he would sit with Yunho in some shady inn and wait for the attacker to spring from the shadows, and then it was a race of skill.

Mingi didn't trust his role in the plot. But even less, he liked how much risk the idea posed.

Gnawing on his lip, Mingi studied Yunho's relaxed features. How his tattoos rose and fell with the movement of his chest. How the gold twinkled on his body where some had brushed off his claws in the night. Tight with worry for him, Mingi's heart gave a painful squeeze as he buried his head in Yunho's chest carefully.

For a moment, he rested, listening to the slow and steady beat of Yunho's heart. Then tender fingers brushed his side in a sleepy caress.

"Are you awake?" Yunho whispered, low and quiet enough that Mingi would have continued sleeping if he weren't up. Without raising his head, he nodded. In response, Yunho slotted their thighs closer together, aligning their bodies. Mingi squeaked when their middles brushed together, both of them yearningly erect.

Yunho allowed Mingi to hide away and peek from above as the demon prince lowered his hand from Mingi's hip to slip between their bodies. It wrapped around both of them, squeezing them tightly together until Mingi's eyes rolled back in his head. Tired lids fluttered shut once more as he concentrated on the sparks of pleasure zapping through him at every movement. His fingers dug into Yunho's side, trying to ground himself.

Yunho kissed Mingi's horns and agonisingly trailed his tongue over the sensitive spots. The passionate touches had Mingi shiver and buck into his hand instinctively, their lengths leaking all over each other. It guided the slick slide of Yunho's hand as they ground against each other. Brief gasps and moans escaped them, and Mingi had to restrain himself so he wouldn't tremble from how pleasurable Yunho's tongue on his horns was.

Each move of Yunho's hand pressed his piercings into Mingi's skin. They reminded Mingi of their touch deep inside of him. A yearning tug pulled on his insides as the heat in his belly threatened to boil over.

Gasping, Mingi clung to Yunho. He tried to kiss the prince's collarbones to leave marks as well, but he shook too badly already to concentrate. Hotly, his breath stuttered against Yunho's chest as the sweet pleasure inside of him reached its peak.

Mingi came after a harsh suck of Yunho in a delicate place on his horns. Whimpering, he trembled through the aftershocks while Yunho still strained against him, panting and approaching release as well.