24. Boundaries

Smut warning

********

Waking up next to Yunho in his spacious bed was pure and unaltered bliss. Mingi's lashes fluttered open first, still used to their usual schedule that woke him early every day. Initially, he was just about to roll around and reach for his clothes grumpily. As soon as he found himself trapped by a body by his side, however, last night's happenings caught up with Mingi and he rose his eyes to Yunho.

The prince was still asleep, although his brows had furrowed the barest bit at the shift in his arm. Smooth and lean, the expanse of his chest had become the most formidable of pillows for Mingi. He had rarely slept so well.

Mingi was shy to touch him, but his curious hands didn't stay at his side. A moment later, he smoothed his fingers over Yunho's side, brushing over the tattooed skin that was just as soft as the rest. Awed, Mingi trailed the geometric patterns with his fingers, exploring Yunho's ribs and the ridges of his abs. His fingers rose and sank with the pattern of Yunho's breathing.

As Mingi regarded the relaxed face of the crown prince, his heart warmed with happiness over getting to be at his side. Yunho had kissed him, had bestowed him with a present, and now they slept next to each other in the prince's bed with their tails loosely wrapped around each other over their stomachs.

Yunho's hair was messy with sleep and his lips had parted slightly under his soft exhales. As Mingi regarded him, he remembered what Yunho had said about San kissing him in the morning. A mischievous little idea bubbled in Mingi.

Carefully, so he wouldn't wake Yunho too soon, Mingi scooted closer. He stemmed his weight on one of his elbows next to Yunho's shoulder and leaned forward. Warmed and supple from sleep, Mingi's lips found Yunho's, kissing the prince carefully. While still timid about his skill in these matters, pride bloomed in Mingi's chest when Yunho sleepily kissed back, barely conscious enough to question it.

It was only after Yunho had thrown his arm over to wrap around Mingi's waist that he peeled his eyes open to scrutinise the person kissing him. When he recognised Mingi's curly horns, his lids slipped shut again as he dived into the sensation of their kiss.

And Mingi had to admit, there was nothing better than this. Nothing better than kissing the handsome crown prince in the early morning hours.

As if Mingi breathed his spirit for the day into him, Yunho perked up more with the passing minutes. Soon, he playfully nipped on Mingi's lips and when Mingi giggled surprisedly, Yunho rolled them over so Mingi was under him. After yet another sweet smooch, Yunho pushed himself up on his bulging arms to look down on Mingi, cosy and pliant beneath him.

"Beautiful," Yunho smiled before he leaned in again, lips melting into Mingi's to pull a dreamy sigh from him. Yunho's hand explored the servant's body, mapping out the curve of his chest into his narrow waist. On his way of leaving a tingling trail on Mingi's body, he brushed the piercing, too, making Mingi stretch, so it looked even prettier on his skin.

Their bodies fit each other like two pieces of a puzzle. Mingi barely took notice of how his legs parted so Yunho could slot his body between them. Their tails nuzzled against each other, playful, just like Yunho's tongue that slipped from his mouth to lick at the seam of Mingi's lips.

Hot excitement rushed through Mingi to pool at his belly when he opened his mouth, a sweet moan mingling with their tongues upon the first contact. When Yunho's hand wrapped around Mingi's thigh to adjust it on his hips, Mingi gasped at the first touch of their middles pressing against each other. Both of them had slept in pants out of politeness, but the thin fabric did nothing to mask their matching hardness.