A New Beginning

It was a very windy morning, and the kids were walking to school. I and my wife, and 3 kids were taking a walk to the kid's school. I saw a red leaf on the ground and it reminded me of what I went through as a kid. I promised myself that my kids would never have to go through that ever. We took them to school and walked home. We sat home and had a glass of wine with a little tofu as a snack. The kids came home and we played board games. Then I cooked dinner as Lily sat reading the kids a book. We ate dinner. I told each of my kids how special they were to me and how I needed them in life. As they were asleep I and Lily read our favorite book together. As I lay in bed thinking, I thought about how much I had in life and how much I was grateful. Then my phone vibrated next to me I looked at it and a text appeared, I said...

Unknown- I found you

...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi sorry, this is short but ill carry it into my next book, but ill write that after my book I just published, it's a book based on the song panic room. You should go read it. And sorry it took me sooooooo long to publish this I just had school and work and everything going on. But now I'm back again... So no further ado my new book!