The Hole

I woke up in the morning with the same feeling, like someone was watching me. But again I shrugged it off. I went down the stairs to my father making breakfast, "Sorry I was hungry" said, father. "You're fine," I told him. My father turned around and said, "You know you look just like my dad, my mom used to say I looked like my dad, so in a way you look like me". That what's bad about it, I don't want to look like my father. "Cool, now everyone will know that you're my father," I said. "Yeah that is cool," said father. I said it before I could stop myself. "Today I got to go somewhere, will you be ok to stay here by yourself?" Asked father. "Yeah I'll be fine, I'm 14, I can handle myself," I said. "Ok then I'll leave it to you," said father.

After eating breakfast, he left and I went up to my room. He didn't really come back until like 8:oo at night, but when he came back he said he was sorry and made dinner, the dinner was rice and tofu. I went up into my room and got on my phone, tomorrow I go to the middle school, that night I went to bed at 10:00. 

I woke up in the morning to a backpack with school supplies sitting on my desk with a note saying, 

I will be back at 5 this afternoon                                                                                                                                     had to go to work, Luv u

Since when did he love me, since when did he care about me. I got up and went to the school, turned out that the girl that gave me that note, came up to me and gave me a big hug, she asked me where I had been, and she reminded me of her name, her name was Lily. We spent the day together, she told me what happened over the six years. After I went home I took a shower, I have never had a good shower in so long. Then I went to my room until my father came home, he told me he was ordering food tonight because it was a late night for his work. The day went by fast, and to be honest, I'm glad it did, because I got to up to my room and play games for the rest of the night, win-win. 

I ate dinner went up to my room and read a book on an app because I didn't really have any games that seemed interesting to me. Then I went to bed around midnight, the time I usually go to bed at. 

Today was a weekend day so father didn't go to work and I didn't go to school, he wanted to watch a movie with me and catch up. I told him that I had homework to do and that I needed to do it before Monday, "Ok well do it tomorrow" he said. I went into my room and got started on the homework, I didn't know that middle school math was hard, and the teacher who taught it was mean, his name was Mr. Mulvey, he hated kids, it looked like he was only here for the money. But anyway, i tried my best, nobody really taught me anything as I was gone for six years. 

I fell asleep at my desk and woke up the next morning, "Let's go for a trip" father said, it looked like I had no choice. 

We got in the car and were driving up to the mountains, we didn't really talk, so I played a game on my phone, then halfway up to where we were going he asked me if I was hungry, I said yes and we stopped to buy some apples. They were the sweetest apples I have ever tasted. 

 We stopped at a place where it looked nobody went up here, father grabbed a shovel and dug a hole, "Look inside" he said, as I peered into it, I could see the rotting corpse of my dad. 

---------------------------------------------------------

sorry this is a short chapter, I ran out of ideas, and I'm sorry I'm not updating a lot, I have a lot of stuff to do, so maybe Sunday you'll get the next chapter, but if not the Tuesday or Wednesday, :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I need ideas, if you give me some, you get a follow and a shout out in the chapter or in a message on my profile, :) thanks