The Strange Girl

The day after Christmas I went to school. Usually, when I'm at school nobody wants to talk to me. I have to play alone, I have to eat alone, and I have to be quiet most of the day. I don't really like school. But dad and daddy tell me that I have to go to school. 

At lunch today a girl in my class came up to me, her name is Lily. I really like the name Lily, sounds like a sweet person. But she came up to me and gave me a letter, I remember daddy telling me that I can't have any letters from anyone. But at recess later that day I opened it...

Dear Akito

My name is Lily if you don't know. But I wanted                                                                                                   to be friends, I know that you have two dads                                                                                                    and I know that you don't really have any friends.                                                                                                   But anyways can we be friends?

                                              sincerely, 

                                                               Lily

Wow, she wants to be friends? I better write her back. 

Dear Lily

Thank you for the letter, it was very nice. And I would                                                                                           like to be friends also, I think it would be great. So yet                                                                                again thank you!!

                                            sincerely,

                                                          Akito

In class I gave her the letter. I watched her read it then she smiled, her smile was actually kinda cute. 

When I got home I went to my room and put the letter in my box in my closet. Then I went to go play on my computer that I got for my birthday. I was playing a game when I heard yelling from down stairs, dad and daddy were fighting again. Dad started to yell, he was begging for something, I got off of my game and went to check on dad. Dad laying on the floor covering his face, while daddy was yelling at him. "Daddy?" I said. "AKITO GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!!!" daddy yelled at me. "I went back up to my room, under my bed, in the corner, where nobody could find me, then I cried, I cried like I was a baby again, like I was hurt very badly. Then I heard the door slam and foot steps up the stairs, "Akito we are leaving" dad said as he came into my room. "Where are you?" dad asked. Then I got out and he saw I was crying, "Im sorry he yelled at you" dad said, I noticed that there was several cuts on his face that were bleeding. "Are you ok dad?" I asked. "Yes im fine, but we need to leave before your father finds out" dad said. He packed my bag and we left..... 

______________________________

sorry when I was writing this I thought that it would be a great place to stop, sorry it was a short chapter, but at this very moment im writing another chapter!!!!!

and more ideas would be great, I love putting your guys creativity into this with a mix of my creativity!!! so if you want comment an idea!!!! :)