The Crash

I heard a sickening crash. I felt that car move a bit to the side, then my door caver in. Then it all went black. I heard daddy yelling, I heard sobbing, until I heard nothing at all.

I woke up in a bed, I could feel it under my body, I heard a beeping noise, I heard someone next to me, then I opened my eyes.

Daddy was sitting there asleep and dad was looking worried. "Dad" I said weakly. "Akito, how are you feeling?" asked dad. "I can't feel my legs" I said. "It's ok, they ate just broken and the doctor numbed your legs" said dad. "Ok, so I'll be able to play again?" I asked. "Yes you will" said dad. "Ok" I said. Then Daddy woke up. "Oh Akito your awake" said Daddy. "Yeah, daddy I'm hungry" I said. It was true, my stomach was growling for food. "Ok" said Daddy. Then he walked out. "So do you want something when you get out of here?" asked dad. "Yeah, can we all go and buy a family game?" I asked. "Yeah we can" said dad. "I heard your favorite color was red" said dad. "Yeah it is" I said. Then Daddy came in. "Here's a sandwich from the cafeteria" said Daddy handing me a meat sandwich. "Thank you" I said.

After I ate I fell asleep soon after. Dad and Daddy went home the next day, they came and visited my everyday. Then a week after I was able to go home. Daddy me and dad went to the game store, we got a game with cops and robbers on it. Then we went home to play, as we were setting up the game, daddy got a phone call and had to go. So me and dad watched a movie. We watched cars, that one was my favorite. Then we went and ate dinner, daddy said he'd eat on his way out. Then we watched cars two. After that daddy still didn't come home, then I went to bed.