The Night That Ruined Everything

"Fine" dad said as he dropped Lily on the ground. She winced at the pain of the fall. I ran to her and untied her, dad had left and locked the door. She asked what was happening, I told her that my dad was a murderer, and she was here because I knew her. She started to cry, I saw her heartbroken face, the way she looked terrified, then I had this feeling in my chest like I had to hold her close to me. I grabbed her and hugged her, she cried even more. "Hey Lily, I would do anything to protect you, to make sure you stay safe," I said. "Thanks, Akito, I'm sorry that I'm such a mess," she said. "It's better to be a mess around a friend instead of a complete stranger," I said. "True," she said. "Tonight you can sleep on the bed," I said. "Thanks, but where are you going to sleep?" she asked. "Oh I don't really sleep most nights," I said, and it was true, most of the time I lay awake in the dark wondering when I would get out of there. Right at that moment, my dad came down the stairs with a roll of tape and a chain. "Now here's what I'm going to have you do, you're going to undress her until she's naked, then you're going to tie her up with her legs spread apart, then you will get undressed," dad said. "No I won't do that to her," I said. "Yes you will," he said as he pulled out a knife. "Ok ok, ill do it," I said and walked over to Lily. "I'm so sorry about what I'm about to do to you," I said as I lifted her shirt up, she didn't even fight back, she just stood there allowing me to undress her. When I was done undressing her I looked at her for a second, her face looked like she was about to burst into tears. Then I had her sit on the ground and pulled her legs apart, then I tied her legs to the hooks that were in the ground that my dad had put there. "Oh and tape her mouth too, so she doesn't scream," dad said. I did as I was told. I got undressed and stood there. "Now I'm going to tie you up to the chair, and you're going to watch this happen," dad said. He tied me then bent down to Lily, he grabbed a dildo from a box in the room, then he went to her and but into her vagina, she looked like she was going to start screaming, but she couldn't while she was taped over her mouth. He moved it in and out, in and out, she stopped trying to scream, and she started to moan through the tape. He took the tape off her mouth, I could hear her moans, and I had this weird feeling down there. "Wow, you hard already," dad said, Lily looked over and saw it, she looked like she was sad by it, I looked away. Then he untied her. "I want you to go and suck on him," he said to her. "No dad," I said. She crawled over, she was about to cry, but she came and started sucking my cock, I couldn't take this feeling, it was unbearing, I started to moan also. He untied me and I and Lily stood up next to each other, "I want you two to have sex" dad said. "Please dad, don't make her do this," I said. "Now," he said. We got on the bed and he tied her down. "Now you can have your fun," he said. I grabbed my dick and put it inside her, she gasped at it. Then I started to thrust, she started to moan, then I started to moan, dad sat there just watching it happen. "You can cum also, just not inside her" dad said, he said it in a way that he wanted me to do it. Then I came on the bed and she was sitting there, she had come before I did. "Good show, again," dad said. 

We did it over and over until Lily passed out. "Good job son," my dad said, then walked up the stairs, taking our clothes with him and locked the door. Leaving me with a naked woman tied up on a bed and me naked and tired. 

---------------------------------------------------

sorry this has this in it, i just thought that sangwoo would bring her there just for his son, and Akito just started to realize that he likes her, but not in that way. but there you just read two adults, who are both 18 loose their v cards.