The Party (Christmas Special)

(At thus time he is 8 years old, he is just learning that somethings are hard to live with)

By this time it's Christmas, and it's almost the day Santa comes and we open presents. but dad and daddy dragged me to a party, but I was told that they were going to be singing. I can wait for dad to make fun of himself on stage. He always gets so nervous for no reason.  "Akito it's time to go!!" yelled daddy from down the stairs. "Coming!!" I yelled down the stairs. To be honest, I didn't really want to go to this party, whenever I go to a party the other kids don't want to play with me, so I always have to play alone. We all got in the car, "Daddy can we not go to the party, can we get hot chocolate instead?" I asked, but their response was, "No Akito, this is an important party for dad and daddy, and we would like for you to be there". "Fine" I said, I didn't want to go to this stupid party. But Im being made to go to this party by this point. "And if you be a good boy, daddy will buy you hot chocolate" said daddy. "Ok" I responded. At least I will get hot chocolate out of this, so I will be manageable. 

We arrived at a adatorium, when we were walking through the halls, daddy seemed like he knew the way. "Now in the back of this big room there a place were you can play with the rest of the kids in this place" said daddy. "Ok" I said as i walked off to the rest of the kids. As all ways they didn't want to play with me, they never want to play with me. I was playing with the blocks when this girl came up to me, "Do you want to play with me?" I asked. "Yeah, I saw you looked pretty lonely over here, and mommy says that if someone looks lonely to go play with them" she said. Wow someone actually wanted to play with me... "Ok, what do you want to build?" she asked. "Uh do you want to build a castle?" I asked. "Sure, and ill play the princess, you can be the prince" she said. "Ok" I told her. "The prince saves the princess from the dragon, and then they kiss and live happily ever after" she said. "Oh, can a prince save a prince?" I asked. "No only a prince can save a princess" she said. "Ok"  I said. "Akito! Come see dad and me sing" said daddy. "Ok!" I yelled back. "You have two dads?" asked the girl. "Yeah" I said. "An no mom?" she asked. "Yeah" I said. "Ew I don't want to play with you anymore" said the girl and walked off. Was it really that bad to have two dads? Was I going to have to deal with this the rest of my life? 

After I sit in a seat in the corner my dads both go up stage and sing a song. "Killing me softly with his words" dad sings. To be honest he dose not sing that bad. And after the song they both kiss, ew gross. 

But I look up and there's a mistletoe up there, so they have to kiss, I always avoid those things. 

We are in the car, "Dad, daddy, is it bad to have two dads?" I ask. "No it isn't, this is why I don't want to bring him along to these kinds of things" said dad. "No, other people see it as a bad thing, but little do they know love is love, as long you are happy then it is ok" said daddy. "Ok, cause today a girl wanted to play with me, we were playing castle, when she was telling me how to play I asked if it was ok im a prince can save a prince and not a princess, but she said no. Then when you called me, she found out I have two dads and not a mom, then she didnt want to play with me anymore" I said. "Im sorry that happened to you" said dad. Lets go home and open and early present" said daddy. 

______________________________________________

thanks for the amazing ideas, this idea is from: 

@IamShiftingToMHA, please make sure to give them a follow :)