The Escape

"Where are we going?" I asked my dad. "I don't know, but we are not going back," he said. "But why are we leaving daddy, he loves you and me," I said. "No he only cares about himself, and I don't want him hurting you," dad said. "He won't hurt me, he has never hurt me, you are just scared and you're running away," I said. "No I am trying to protect you, if you're not seeing that fine, go back," dad said. "I'm not going back without you," I said. "Then you're coming with me," dad said. 

It was a long drive, but we stopped at a hotel and rented a room. "I'm sorry about yelling at you earlier," dad said. "It's fine," I said a little annoyed. "What's with that tone?" asked dad. "Nothing," I say. He has the nerve to say sorry, say that he's protecting me, to say that my father was a horrible person, yet he was the one who dragged me out of my home, away from my other parent. So yeah I'm going to be annoyed. "I'm just going to go to bed," I said getting into bed. "Good night then," dad said. 

I woke up in the middle of the night with a shadow at my window. I got up and walked to the window, nobody was there, I swear that there was a person there. But I got back into bed, Then I heard a noise outside my window, probably just a cat. Then I fell asleep. 

I woke up in the morning to dad telling me that we need to go get breakfast, we walked down and got some pancakes. Dad got eggs. We sat down and I looked around, there was this man that was sitting there, he looked so much like my other dad. "Don't stare" dad said. "Ok," I said.

After we ate we checked out, we drove all day until we got to a motel that was looking like it was about to fall apart. "Are you sure that you want me to sleep there?" I asked. "Yes, your father wouldn't even think of coming here," dad said.  "Ok," I said. 

________________________ 

sorry this is such a short chapter, i just dont want to give the next part to early, ideas are always wanted :)