The Trip

Daddy was home in the morning. He greeted me and said sorry for not being home to play our new game. Then we had breakfast. Daddy kept me out of school. He thought that it would be too much of a stresser to go back to school. Then dad said that if he take me out of school, then dad could teach me at home. Daddy agreed with dad. I wanted to go to school. To have friends and a nice teacher.

My legs healed by the end of the year. Then I heard dad at the bottom of the stairs. "Hey Akito" yelled daddy from down the stairs. "Yeah?" I asked. "Daddy's going to the store, do you want to come?" asked daddy. "No" I said. "Ok" said daddy then the door shut. I stayed upstairs. I played with my action figures. Then I heard some footsteps. Dad was taking a nap. Daddy was gone. Who is that. Then I felt a hand close around my mouth. I tried to scream, for dad to wake up. Then I felt a fist hit the side of my head, then there was blackness.

I woke up in a dark place, I could feel something moving under me. Then I heard honking, I was in a car, but where in the car. I was laying down and I felt rope around my ankles, I felt tape around my hands and mouth. Then I moved my hand to feel under me. There was fleece. Ok I was in the trunk. Was daddy coming to get me? Was dad going to notice I was gone? I didn't know what to do. Then the car stopped. Someone opened the trunk. "Oh look your awake" said the man. "Oh I'm going to have fun with you" said the man. We're we going to play something? "Do you want to play a game?" asked the man. I nodded my head yes. "Ok lest go inside" said the man as he lifted me up.

When we got inside he set me down on the floor. Then he untied my hands and feet. "Get naked" said the man. "No" I said. "NOW" yelled the man. I got undressed then the man handed me some cloths. "Get dressed" said the man. I did what he said. Then he put me in a room. He tried me to a chair, then set a camera in front of me. "Now when I turn this on, you need to ask daddy for your other daddy" said the man. "Ok" I said. Then he turned on the camera. "Daddy this man needs dad" I said to the camera. Then he turned it to him and told him the location we were at. "Now I'm going to move you into the living room" said the man. He picked me up and set the chair down with the living room. "Now your going to sit and wait for your daddy to come" said the man. "Ok" I said. Then he left the room. I sat there waiting for daddy to come. It was so cold. I was in shorts and a tee. I started to freeze. Shivering. Then the man came in and put tape on my mouth. "Stop the chattering" he said then left. I sat there for about and hour then I passed out from the cold. Next thing I know is that I heard fighting, then felt a cold knife against my skin. Then arms wrap around me. Then I went unconscious again.

When I woke up I was in worm pj's and I was in my bed. No one else was in the room. I sat there staring up at the ceiling. Then dad came in to check on me. I acted like I was still asleep. I didn't want dad knowing I was awake. Then he left. For about an hour later Daddy came to check on me.