The Begining

When I came into this world I was so happy to have both of my parents, but later on I would get bullied for having these kind of parents. My Dad's are Oh Sangwoo (daddy) and Yoon Bum (dad), and in this world it's considered gross to have two dad's and not a mom. But through all the struggles I'm going to face I would still love both of my parents, untill I learn one tiny secret that my parents would try to keep forever.
**********
"Akito!!" called Daddy from down the stairs. "Yes daddy?" I asked. "Time for dinner" said Daddy. "Woah, dad did you make all this?" I asked dad. "Yeah tomarrow is your first day of school and I wanted to celebrate" said dad. My first day of kindergarten, I'm so excited, I'm going to make new friends, get a boyfriend, and have the best time of my life. "Tomorrow I'm going to drive you to school, is that ok?" asked daddy. "Yeah can I have some pancakes tomorrow?" I asked dad. "Sure" said dad. "Yay" I say.

After dinner dad puts me to bed. "Good night Akito" said dad. "Wait, why do I sleep upstairs?" I ask. "Well when daddy was a kid he had this room and he wanted you to have it" said dad. "Ok good night" I say. "Good night Akito" said dad as he walked out the door and shut it. I stare out the window until I fall asleep, thinking about what's going to happen tommorow.

----------------------

I wanted to write a book for my killing stalking lovers. I love killing stalking. And I thought what if they had a kid. Then I came up with Oh Akito. Isn't it cute, oh and a shout-out for the person who can find the meaning of Akito. Love ya all.