The Next Morning

I woke up with my leg chained again, but Lily was gone. "FATHER" I yelled up to the ceiling, "YOU LYING SON OF A BITCH, YOU GET HER BACK DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW, ILL KILL YOU". "Shut the fuck up," he said as he was coming down the steps. "You let her go, or at least be down here," I said. "No I don't have to, she's fine, she's just in your room, chained to the bed," he said. "Let me see her please," I said, almost begging. "Fine, but only for a couple of minutes, she's awake," he said. 

He took me up the stairs and showed me lily, she was stuck on the bed, her hands and legs were tied up to each post, and she had a gag in her mouth. "What are you doing to her?" I asked. "Well I had to make her stay, I can't have her running off telling everyone about this," he said. "Please let her come in the basement with me, ill do anything you want me to do," I said. "Fine take her, I don't care," he said.

He never came back down the stairs that day, lily slept most of the time on the bed down there. I stayed up and thought, why would my dad do this to me, why would he kidnap a girl, and why would he do this to anyone ever. I also thought about the night before, how we did that. After that I started to like lily, I don't think that she would like me back though. 

-------------------------------------------

im getting like major writers block right now, so sorry this so short, i will get a longer one up soon when i my major case of writers block goes away