Done

I wake up the next morning, finding lily laying on the floor. My dad came down the stairs with food. "Here, I thought you would be hungry," he said. "Thanks," I said and he left. I sat there thinking about how I would get out of there. Then the opportunity came. 

My dad went to work forgetting that he left the trap door open. We went up the stairs and I peeked my head around the corner, the was a camera facing the door, it wasn't facing us. It looked like there was no way getting around it and not get in the frame, "How are we going to get out of here" asked lily. "I don't know, but I think I have a way," I said. I climbed up the stairs a little bit, then I jumped over the frame and behind it. Then I played back the same image over and over again so it looked like we never left. We walked out the door and onto the street. 

We were walking for about 4-5 hours, then someone drove next to us. "Are you guys lost?" said the stranger. "Yes we were kidnapped and we just escaped like several hours ago," I said. "Ok let's get you to the police station," the stranger said. 

When we got to the police station we did our report and they helped us get food and a hotel room, when we got into the hotel I said, "I'm sorry for what my dad did to you, I should have protected you from him". "You're fine, you couldn't do anything to help me, I know you tried to do anything and everything to help me," said Lily. "I know, but I should have tried more," I said. "No you tried everything you could have done, there's nothing else you could have done," Lily said. "Ok," I said and got in bed. "Goodnight," Lily said. "Goodnight," I said and fell asleep. 

The next morning I woke up to find Lily still there, I was worried that she was gone because I had a nightmare. I went toward the office so I could get some breakfast. The breakfast was waffles and coffee, I wasnt really hungry for waffles and coffee. I went back up to my room, Lily was awake and taking a shower by the sound that was coming from the bathroom. I sat on my bed and watched T.V until Lily came out. "Hey, good morning" I said. "Hi where did you go?" Lily said. "I went to go get breakfast, but it was waffles and coffee and I didnt really want it" I said. "Oh well im going to get some, that sounds good" Lily said and left. 

When she came back we went on a walk around the city around us. I swear she was graceful with every step, like she glidded around on the cement. We walked into a resturant, and ordered some food. "I have been meaning to ask you a question" said Lily. "Fire away" I said. "Do you like me?" Lily asked. "Uhh.......... yeah I do" I said. "Oh then do you want to go out with me, like date?" Lily asked. "Uh sure, why not, but to warn you I have never dated before" I said. Hey at least I was warning her. "Ok, ok I think we should get back back to the hotel room" Lily said. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sorry this one is so short, i tried but i got thw wifi on my computrt to work so expect a new chapter every other book, I might make a second book because this one is coming to an end!!!!!!!!!! thank you all for helping me and supporting me on this journey, all help through out this book is highly epreciated, (dont know how to spell) but thank you all, and if anyone wants to be co writer on the next book just ask. :)