The Pool

Daddy came up the stairs to find me under the bed sleeping. He lifted me and put me on to my bed. "I'm sorry" he said as I was asleep. Then he left. An hour later I woke up, I saw that I was on my bed. I sat there thinking on it hat happened last. Then I went down stairs. Dad was making breakfast and Daddy was watching TV. "Good morning buddy" said Daddy. "Good morning" I said. Dad came into the room. "Breakfast is ready' said dad looking at the ground. "What is breakfast?" I asked. "Waffles and bacon" said dad. This time he looked at me. Then it all hit me. Daddy should go to time out for being mean to dad. "Hey dad, you should put daddy in time out for being mean to you" I said. "It doesn't work like that" said dad. "Ok" I said. "Hey do you want to go to the pool with me today?" asked daddy. "Yeah" I said. Dad had a puzzled look on his face. "You can come too" said Daddy to dad. "Ok" said dad.

After breakfast I ran upstairs to get my swimsuit and towel. "Akito are you ready?" asked dad. "Almost I called down. I ran down the stairs. Dad was standing there with his head down. I could tell that there was something wrong with dad. "What's wrong?" I asked Dad. "Nothings wrong" said dad looking up. Then he looked at daddy. Daddy have him a look that looked like he was mad at dad. I was starting to get worried. What if daddy won't take me to the pool anymore? Then Daddy said "let's go".

We all climbed into the car. Then dad started the car. "Are you excited Akito?" asked daddy. "Yeah" I said. "Can I go into the deep end?" I asked. "Yeah with your floaty" said Daddy. "Oh no I forgot my floaty" I said. "It's ok, we'll get you a new one" said Daddy. "Yay can I get a red one?" I asked. "Oh your favorite color is red?" asked daddy. "Yeah" I said. "Well my favorite color is red" said Daddy. "That's cool" I said. "We are almost there" said daddy. "Yay" I said. I was so excited for the pool, we don't usually go though, maybe daddy was trying to say sorry to me and dad with the pool trip.

We got there and there was so many people. Daddy told me to hold his hand while we walked through the crowd. When we got to our spot, we set down the tows and went into the gift shop. There we bought me a floaty that was red and had crabs all over it. "I like this one daddy" I said. "I like this one too" said Daddy, and we walked back to our spot.

Dad was sitting there looking nervously around. "What's wrong dad?" I asked. "Oh nothing Akito" said dad. "Let's go swim" said Daddy. We all got in the pool and it was warm. I love it when they change the temperature of the water. Then dad told me.to climb on the edge and jump, so I did and when I was about to hit the water, daddy caught me.

We ended up staying there for three hours. It was so fun, until I got to tired. "Hey Akito, do you want to get some ice cream?" asked daddy. "Yeah, I want vanilla with chocolate swirl" I said. That has always been my favorite. I would get it every time we went for ice cream.

When we got to the ice cream place we went inside. Daddy ordered us all vanilla with chocolate swirl. Oh it was so good. Then when we were done we climb in the car. When we went to turn out of the ice cream place l, I heard a crash...