The Story

"Dad, daddy, how did the both of you meet?" I asked. "Well...., should we tell him?" asked dad. "Sure this would be a fun story to tell him," said daddy. "Well since like college, I uh... had a liking for daddy, and I tried to get into this house," said dad. "I thought you already lived in this house?" I asked.  "Well no, this was your daddy's house before I came to live in it," said dad. "On with the story, I went into the basement and found someone down there, then he found me, and told the other person to leave," said dad. "You're making me sound like I'm an angel," said daddy. "Sorry, anyway I have lived here ever since," said dad. "Woah, your a hero daddy," I said. "Not really, he's more like the villain," said dad. "How? He made the other person leave to save you" I said. "No he told the other person to leave so it was just me and him in the house," said dad. "Oh, so you can do the thing that you did that one night?" I asked. "Y-yes, Like we d-did that o-one night," said dad. "Why are you studdering, there's no need to be ashamed, you should be proud of what you did with me," said daddy, "That's how we made him". "Huh?" I asked. "A story for another time," said, dad. "Fine," I said. 

We all went to the mall, I love going to the mall, that means I can play on the mall playground until we get lunch!!! "Akito!!", "Yeah, dad?", "Time for lunch," said, daddy. 

-------------------

sorry out of ideas, please give me some!!!