The Stranger

Daddy got up to get the door. There was a strange man in the door way. "I have come here to check on Yoon Bum" said the Stranger. "Ok" said Daddy, and he let the Stranger in. "Oh hey little buddy" the Stranger said to me. "Hey don't talk to my son, your here to check Bum" said Daddy. "Sorry" said the Stranger. "Bum! There's someone here to see you" called Daddy. Dad comes into the room. "Hi, what do you need sir" said dad, but he looked really nervous. "Hey are you Yoon Bum?" Asked the Stranger. "Yes I am" said Dad. "Kay, can you take off your shirt for me?" asked the Stranger. "ok" said Dad. Then dad took off his shirt. Dad looked fine to me, I couldn't understand why this man would come and check on dad.

The check up went for at least an hour after that. I was sent up to my room. After that I came down to eat dinner. "How's your food?" asked dad. "Yummy" I said. As we are dinner there was tense in the air. I didn't like it. I knew that daddy was mad, and dad was starting to get anxious. So when I was done I went up to my room to play with my toys. Then when I went to get my train set out my daddy started to yell at dad, so I hid under my bed. I listened carefully to the words that daddy was yelling, even though I didn't know half of them. Then Daddy came up the stairs.