"When are you guys moving?" asked Ethan.

"We have just known each other for a week and now you're going. Where will you go next? Will you keep on running once someone finds out your secret?" that word hits Red the most.

"I... What do you guys think of me? Did your opinion change when you found out that I was a Yato... No, a bloodthirsty race who kills for fun?" Red can only ask them that.

"No, you're not! You still are one of us who experienced pain and misery together. Especially during that 100 servings of pudding." said Hilbert which made Hilda who is next to him looked at the four boys with an angry look.

"SO YOU GUYS REALLY DID THAT HUH?" Hilda preparing to punch the four boys.

"WHAT DID I SAY?! IF YOU WANT A FIGHT, TAKE IT OUTSIDE!!!" his mom shouted which leaves them all terrified.

-A few hours later-

His friends have already left his house leaving the three inside. Red is currently packing up and heads outside as soon as he hears the doorbell ring.

"Can we talk for a while?" said Calem who is in front of the house.

"Sure, I have some time." he said.

They then walk to the park near his house and sits on the bench there.

"I'm sorry for all of this." Calem apologized to him.

"Which part?" he asked.

"Everything that happens in the play." he said which shocks Red.

"Let me explain, Blue, that scumbag blackmailed me to keep the violent brawl running. The script says to stop the brawl by appearing in the middle. But he somehow managed..." Calem was interrupted.

"Stop! That's enough." said Red.

"I overheard the thing your friend Carl said. Yato blood awakened! What does he mean when he said Yato?" Calem asked him.

"It's just my actual race. My mom is a Yato while my dad is an earthling. Simply half-alien even if they looked similar." he explains about the Yato for the next few minutes.

"What do you think of me as a half-Yato?" Red asked him.

"I still see you as a friend we can hang out with." said a girl voice that is actually Serena who is next to them.

"Since when are you here Serena?" asked Red.

"Since you start talking about your Yato bloodline. We still think of you as a friend even when you became a bloodthirsty monster during the brawl." said her.

"I'm sorry for causing all of this trouble to you Red." she apologized.

"Alright. I have to continue packing up." said Red before he was stopped by Calem.

"Where will you go next? Will you keep on running whenever anyone finds out your secret?" he asked which hits him hard again.

"To a place where I can live peacefully." said Red as he starts walking towards his home.

-At home-

"Are you guys going to leave?" Leaf asked Red's mother with a sad face.

"Yes, unfortunately. Red's secret has been exposed and now he'll only turn into a monster the longer we stay here." she said before she remembers something.

"Do you like him? In the end, if he decides not to move out, we won't move out." her first question suddenly made Leaf blush.

"I loved him. Since we first met, I started to like him." she admits her true feelings.

"Confess to him before it's too late. You already have my permission ever since I see you as my own daughter-in-law." she admits on what she thinks of her.

"Didn't you nursed him after that pudding disaster?" she asked which Leaf can only nod.

"If you love him then confess before it's too late." his mother tells her to.

Red then comes home and head upstairs to his room.  Leaf then follows him upstairs to his room to see that he's currently packing up.

"Are you going to leave?" she asked him in sadness.

"What do you think of me as a Yato? I know you heard our conversation in the living room." he said.

"I still see you as someone special." she said.

"Even when I turned into a killing machine?" he asked.

"You're not! Didn't you avoid killing your friends?" she refers to Hilbert, Hilda, and Nate.

"We all accepted who you are." she said to him which crack his shell open.

"I guess you're right about that." he starts to smile before she gets closer to him and hugged him.

"I love you so please, don't go." she confessed to him with tears in her eyes.

"Whenever I turn into a different person, scold me okay!" she nods after he says that.

"Thank you, Leaf." he drags her into a kiss.

His mother was watching from outside and walks away without them noticing.

"Looks like we don't need to move after all." she said and starts to unpack.

Gotta wrap the chapter here! Like the unrelated image I put? Votes, comments, and suggestions are appreciated!