F I F T Y - S I X

Start from the beginning

"My baby's so needy, huh?" Jungkook smirked, leaning his face close enough to allow his minty, tingling breath to caress Taehyung's sweating face.

"Only for you, Hyung," Taehyung panted.

Jungkook's growl ripped through the tender evening, and the man pulled out his fingers, keeping Taehyung up against the wall with one hand as his other hand aligned his dick at the entrance of the brunette's strawberry-red hole. "Ready, baby boy?"

Taehyung bit his lip, fluttering his eyes open to look directly into Jungkook's deep, night-sky eyes. Adoration speckled his irises like star-dust, and Taehyung nodded before pressing lips against the raven's.

"Mhm!" the brunette's scream was swallowed my Jungkook as the obsidian-eyed male thrusted his throbbing, hard member into Taehyung's hole.

Tears encrusted Taehyung's eyes, nuzzling his long lashes like dew drops on blades of grass. The pain was sharp—not as bad as yesterday—but still sharp. He tightened his grip around Jungkook's neck, digging his fingertips into the other's broad shoulders as he melted away into the movement of their lips.

It seemed as if Jungkook was whispereing, I got you, as he held him so delicately yet firmly, and his lips danced with Taehyung's in a passionate rhythm. Taehyung closed his storm gray eyes as he nodded lightly against Jungkook, the other immediately understanding what he meant.

Cupping Taehyung plump bum with both his vieny hands, Jungkook lifted the other before thrusting upwards and slamming his dick inside Taehyung's hole. The brunette's eyes rolled backwards and a loud, echoing groan resonated through his swollen, pretty lips as his legs wrapped themselves around Jungkook's lean waist.

"Fuck, baby, so sweet for me," Jungkook moaned right as he crashed into the other's prostate. "There it is; I found it faster this time."

"Hyung," Taehyung breathed, his toes curling as a greedy sensation surged through his veins. My Jungkookie, his mind moaned hungrily just as he bit down on Jungkook's shoulder, his teeth piercing into the porcelain skin.

"Ah!" Jungkook's breath shook at the rupturing pain that coated his shoulder before turning into a warm pleasure that went straight to his dick. Taehyung's ass cheeks tightened at the husky sound around Jungkook like a glove, enveloping him into a fleshy, impassioned hold.

Pants and moans escaped their red lips like criminals, the erotic sound of skin slapping and squelching filling the rooftop like a melody as the men held onto each other tight enough to leave traces of the plum-purple finger-kisses. Jungkook continued thrusting his member into Taehyung's hole as sweat dribbled down across his swollen nipples, curving at his belly button.

"Fuck, so good!" Taehyung grinded his hips against the raven's member, his butt cheeks jiggling as Jungkook dug his finger into the flesh. "Faster, Hyung!" he muttered.

Jungkook obliged, thrusting harder with full force and new energy like he had just chugged a shot of caffeine before wrapping his hand around Taehyung's throat, choking him slightly. "Good boy, my good boy," he growled as his eyes darkened.

The grip made the brunet's eyes flutter, and he gagged slightly before a wonderful light-headed feeling floated through his mind. Serotonin overflowed Taehyung's senses as Jungkook pounded into him relentlessly and choked him so carefully.

Taehyung's stomach flipped erratically at the lust-hungry sight, and the man nodded as a sob broke through his lips, "Your good boy."

"So fucking perfect for hyung," Jungkook breathed as he slammed into Taehyung, continuing to abuse the golden boy's hole so deliciously.