I N T R O

What's up, my lovelies? This is my first story, so I'm a little nervous, but a whole lot excited. I'm really grateful you decided to check this story out, so make sure to comment your opinions; I'll try my best to make my writing better. (Except no hate comments cuz I don't wanna hear nobody's bitching. Anyway, love ya'll :)

What to expect:

-Bad language

-Little bit of violence

-Depression

-Smut? 

-Slow burn (we're gonna suffer together)

-FLUFF (there is going to be A LOT of fluff, like the story will be thriving off of fluff)

*I have made up the entire story; I don't own any of the characters (unfortunately), and I don't mean to hate on any of them.*

I think that should be it, but I'll let ya'll now if there's anything else to look out for. Okay, I'll shut up, so you can actually start reading.

P R O L O G U E

"Please, Eun-Hee," a young man's desperate voice cracked like a branch snapping off a vivacious tree. He sat on the edge of the coffee-colored couch, his raw, almond-brown eyes terrifyingly red with mauve circles bruised underneath. His hands were clenched together as if he was preparing to beg the women in front of him.

Eun-Hee's hazel eyes turned soft with sympathy. "Seokjin. I don't understand why you're doing this?" She was wearing a pristine, white doctor coat with a stethoscope draped over her beautiful neck.

Shadows stretched and moaned on Seokjin's face, making him appear so old and oh so tired. "My motives are none of your concern," he stated coldly, almost as if he had become a whole new person: his vain, agonized expression had morphed into something as bitter and sharp as an icicle. 

"He's my patient, Jin. How is he not my concern?" Eun-Hee's lips were pressed into a grim line. She was truly a beauty with lush hair, which was a brilliantly dark magohany, and features that were soft like a feather yet sharp like a blade. 

Jin almost leapt to his feet. "He's my brother, Eun-Hee. I just want what's best for him," Jin bored his glassy eyes into Eun-Hee's, "Save me the trouble and do what I said. I don't want to threaten you, but both of us know what I'm capable of." 

The small lounge seemed to shiver at Jin's emotionless words as chills groped Eun-Hee's spine. Fear, pain, and sadness flickered in her honey eyes, but the most prominent emotion was pity. 

God, there was so much pity, Jin could practically see it oozing out of her eyes like fat, heavy tears. "I don't need you to fucking pity me. He's dead, and his face was destroyed during the accident," Jin's voice didn't waver, but his stony expression cracked ever so slightly.

Eun-Hee rose to her feet, sighing as her best friend turned to walk out the door. "I hope you know what you're doing, Jin. I really hope you know what your doing."

Jin's only response was the slamming of the door that swayed Eun-Hee's subtly quivering figure. She wiped her eyes, stealing the tears before they fell, and she whispered softly even though she knew no one could hear. 

"I hope you know what you're doing. Because if you don't, everything is going to go to hell."

So, how was it? I know it was short, but it's just the prologue. The next chapter will be longer, don't worry.

Any comments about Jin? Eun-Hee?