E I G H T

I love ya'll. I really do. But I'm bored of making little aesthetic pictures. I want to laugh, so I put in a meme. If ya'll want the aesthetics back let me know. 

Also, the meme has nothing to do with the story (sums up my life, though). Prepare your souls for words...

Thanks for reading :)

"Hyung, hyung! Tae-tae's hurt!" a small voice sobbed. A boy, no older than eight, had tears stained on his peachy, plump face, and his hazel eyes sparkled with tears. Whimpers tumbled out of his mouth as he pointed to another boy—Tae-tae—who's skinned knees oozed thick, crimson blood. "Hyung, help Tae-tae," the boy cried. 

Another boy, slightly older than the bawling child, rushed over with worry swimming in his almond-shaped eyes. "What happened?" His voice was calm, but concern dripped from the phrase like syrup. "Tae? Taehyung? What happened?"

Tae-tae looked up at the older boys, his eyes lined with silver. "Hyung, I fell," he whispered like he was afraid they would start laughing at him. 

The oldest boy crouched down next to Tae-tae and brushed his little fingers around the wound. Tae-tae winced at the pain, but he didn't pull away. "This looks bad. Let's go home and clean you up, Tae-tae."

"I'm so sorry, Hyung. I should've watched out for Tae-tae," the hazel-eyed boy mumbled, tears still streaming down his adorable cheeks. He sat next to the other boys and glanced at Tae-tae. "I'm so sorry, Tae-tae."

Tae-tae shook his head vigorously. "No! It's not your fault. Don't say sorry." Tae-tae held the boy's hand and squeezed it tightly like he didn't want him to leave.

"It's no one's fault. Let's go home and clean you up, okay?" The older hyung said, gently lifting Tae-tae to his feet and placing his arm over his own shoulders. He slithered his free hand into the hazel-eyed boy's and gripped it firmly before smiling at the boys either side of him.

"Let's go home, yeah?" 

Taehyung jolted awake. Pain seared his head like a scorching flame: wild, burning, and endless. He gripped his dark locks and yanked, like tugging his hair could ease the agony his head felt, but unfortunately, that didn't work. Whimpers left his mouth and Taehyung closed his eyes so tightly he could see dancing spots in his blackened vision. 

"Taehyung-ah? Are you okay? What happened?" Hoseok's voice called, but the words were fogged for Taehyung. 

Tae? Taehyung? What happened? Echoed in his mind, the boy with almond-shaped eyes flashing in his throbbing head. 

"No! Leave me alone, please," Taehyung's voice cracked. He couldn't see anything, and he curled himself up into a ball of the floor, still tugging at his strands.

"I'm sorry, Tae-tae,"  the honey-eyed boy's voice whimpered. 

Taehyung screamed. It felt like his skull was being ripped open, and it felt like the weight of an ocean was pressing down on his chest. Drowning him, suffocating him, trapping him. The vision of the rain flashed in his mind in which the sepia-haired hyung laughed with Tae-tae. And it was followed by the other two boys when Tae-tae got hurt. 

Hands cupped Taehyung's tear-stained cheeks. The palms were warm like the coziness of a house during winter, but the fingertips were icy. "Taehyung, breathe," a tiny voice shimmied into his shattering mind. 

"It's Jungkook. I got you, okay?" Jungkook whispered, his hands gently massaging Taehyung's quivering cheeks. "Can you tell me what you hear? The first thing that comes to your mind."