S I X T E E N

Okay, who else watched Bang Bang Con over the weekend. I had to wake up in the middle of the night to watch it, but it was sooooooo worth it. They did so incredibly well, and I was feeling a thousand different emotions all at one. Our boys are spoiling us with everything, but its okay. We love them soooooooo much. 

Now, to the story. (It's pretty long btw.)

"I told you two to make up, not make out," Yoongi chuckled and took his short, wine red sweater off. 

Taehyung hid his face and whined, "Hyung! Jungkook's just sprouting shit. We were just making rules."

"For sex?" Yoongi smirked, reaching into his dirt-colored satchel and pulling out a banana. 

"Hyung!" Taehyung's face turned redder than Yoongi's sweater, and Jungkook laughed at the other's flustered state.

"We were making rules, so we don't fight anymore. Taehyung thought we should have a safe word for when the teasing goes overboard. Our innocent, baby-bear didn't know the real meaning behind it," Jungkook teased, chuckling.

"I'm not your baby-bear, Kook. I just... I didn't remember what it meant," Taehyung replied. His bronze skin was tinged with scarlet, and his petal-pink lips were pursed to keep from smiling.

Jungkook snuggled his head deeper into Taehyung's lap, who froze as the ravenette's head brushed... a particular place. "We should still have a safe word, you know. We just won't call it a safe word," Jungkook smirked.

Taehyung groaned with embarrassment, covering his face with his lean hands. Jungkook chuckled, "We can call it a... stop-it word. Actually, no. That sounds even kinkier."

"Shut up, pervert." Taehyung punched the ravenette's arm. "We're calling it the back-to-friends word."

Jungkook raised a brow suggestively, "Don't you think—"

"Don't think, Jungkook. Don't think. We're calling it the back-to-friends word. Period," Taehyung glared at the raven in his lap. "The word is gonna be..."

"Faster or harder?" Jungkook interrupted.

"Oh my fucking goodness, Jungkook. I swear, if another kinky word comes out of that perverted mouth of yours, I'm going to slit your throat," Taehyung growled, but his cheeks were bright with scarlet. "The word is astrology."

"Hm... interesting, but okay," Jungkook nodded. "But tell me, Tae. Have you ever had sex?" The ravenette grinned at a still Taehyung with twinkling eyes.

"Can we please not talk about that?" Taehyung narrowed his eyes before putting his hands between Jungkook's head and his stomach. 

"So you do remember something?" Jungkook's does eyes went wide. 

Taehyung scowled, It's like he ignores everything I say. And he somehow manages to look so innocent while doing it. Is anyone gonna put this brat in his place?  "No, asshole. I told you to stop talking about it, that's all."

"But I love talking about sex," Jungkook's bunny teeth peeked through his cherry lips. His wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, and Taehyung smacked his forehead. 

"Pervert," Taehyung shook his head.

"Do you know what that means, darling?" Jungkook teased.

Taehyung glared at him playfully and opened his mouth to snap back a snarky retort, but Yoongi finally interrupted him. 

"You two are impossible. I swear, ya'll make Tom and Jerry look like best friends," he sighed. "I wanted a nap, but instead I'm stuck with two children."