S I X T Y - O N E

I love you 💜

"You remembered?" Taehyung's voice chirped giddily as the brunet gradually began to melt into his usual self. Taehyung shoved the japchae into his mouth, moaning as the savory taste kissed his greedy tastebuds. "Fuck, you're still as good as ever."

Jimin laughed loudly, his twinkling voice sounding through the chic dining room. "You think I'd forget your favorite food? How bad of a friend do you think I am, baby?" he teased, wiping the corner of Taehyung's mouth with his finger. "Still as messy as ever, huh?"

Jungkook cleared his throat loudly, but it sounded more like a growl. The other two men shifted their gaze, one staring at the raven excitedly and the other staring with disgust. "Why don't you answer his fucking questions instead of staring at him at like a creepy-ass stalker."

The raven's obsidian eyes flared coldly at Jimin, his porcelain face sharpening as Jungkook clenched his prominent jaw.

Jimin narrowed his hazel eyes, snapping back, "Who the fuck even are you? I don't even know why you're in my fucking house."

Jungkook's voice was bitter enough to send chills scraping down both of the men's back, "I'm not fucking here for you. I'm fucking here for Taehyung." The lights flickered at the darkness in the raven's menacing voice.

The brunet cleared his throat uncomfortably. "My bad, I forgot to introduce you two." Taehyung glanced at Jungkook, a boxy grin dazzling against his sun kissed features, causing the raven's eyes to soften. "Kook, this is Park Jimin, my best friend—" he pointed to the blond before turning, "—and Chim, this is Jeon Jungkook, my boyfriend."

Jimin straightened profoundly at the words, his eyes sharpening like blades as he discreetly scooted closer to Taehyung. "Boyfriend?"

Jungkook snarled, "Have a problem?"

"Yes, actually," Jimin bit back before whipping his head to Taehyung, his gaze immediately turning gentle as he stared into the man's silver eyes. "Do you like him, Tae-tae?" the blond whispered so only Taehyung could hear.

"I love him very much, Chim," Taehyung responded without missing a beat. His heart swelled gleefully at the familiar nickname as he grinned, "He makes me really, really happy."

Jimin clenched his jaw but forced a smile. "Why do you always fall for the ones with anger issues?"

Taehyung's smile dropped. "What?"

"You think I haven't spent enough time with Min-jun to know how short-tempered people act?" Jimin's voice was soft like cotton cleaning up a wound.

"He's not that bad, Jiminie. Kook's working on it," Taehyung replied, glancing fondly at his glaring boyfriend.

"Has he ever hurt you, Taehyung?" Jimin asked intently, staring into his eyes as if he was trying to search the brunet's soul.

"Not once," the brunet said confidently.

"I still don't trust him," Jimin slumped, resting his head on a Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung laughed, patting the man's fluffy hair. "I didn't expect you to. It took you two years to even get used to Namjoon Hyung's girlfriend. But you'll see Kook is really good to me. Don't worry, baby."

Jungkook growled softer, but somehow his voice was even more hostile than before, like shards of burning ice drawing warm blood. He bore his midnight irises into Taehyung's face, snarling quietly, "Don't call him that."

Taehyung furrowed his brows. "Call him what? Baby? Why not?"

"'Cause he's not your baby," Jungkook glared wickedly, leaning closer to the brunet.