T W E N T Y - F I V E

"You said he'd be home by now," a gray-eyed man groaned, sprawled across a charcoal-brown sofa with his head resting in an older male's lap.

Tall Boy.

"He told me the same thing," Tall Boy grumbled, ruffling his dirty-blonde locks. "If it was my choice, I'd never let him leave the house."

Suddenly, the younger boy popped up, a sneaky grin shining on his sun kissed face. "So possessive, Hyung."

The almond-eyed male rolled his eyes. "That's not what I meant."

"Then what did you mean?" the brunette leaned closer, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I meant that if I locked him up at home, he'd have to take us wherever we wanted, whenever we wanted," the man stated with a smirk.

"Not a bad idea," the storm-eyed smiled.

"What's not a bad idea?" another voice slipped into the living room.

Blondie.

He was wearing baggy black sweatpants and a pristine cherry-red crop top, his golden hair swept back to draw attention to his silver earrings. His hazel eyes sparked with curiosity, and he plopped down on the sofa next to Tall Boy, resting his head on the other's shoulder.

"Locking Hyung up so he can take us anywhere we want," the brunette replied. "And what took you so long, brat?"

Blondie touched his chest dramatically, gasping, "This kind of perfection takes time. You can't rush beauty, sweethearts."

The almond-eyed male's peach lips finally cracked into a smile, revealing deep, bewitching dimples curved into his cheeks. "Whatever, baby," he chuckled.

Blondie stuck out his tongue and looked to the resting male. "Tell him, Tae-tae. We all know I'm the only one who manages to keep our group looking good," he teased.

Tae-tae sat up, poking Blondie's stomach playfully. "I'm not a liar, baby."

Tall Boy laughed, bumping his head with Tae-tae's while Blondie glared at both of them. "You little shit," he said playfully before grabbing Tae-tae's head and messing up his dark curls.

"Ah! Get off of me! Asshole! Hyung, tell him to leave me alone." Tae-tae tried to push Blondie off, but it just caused his sapphire blue sweater to ride up his stomach, revealing golden skin.

Tall Boy eyed Taehyung belly, and a sinister smirk kissed his lips. "Don't mess up his hair, baby," he said. Then, he attacked Tae-tae's stomach, his long fingers tickling the boy's soft skin.

Tae-tae laughed loudly, squirming in the other's arms. Loud, deep giggles echoed through the home, and Blondie joined in as soon as Tall Boy began tickling him, too. The boys howled amusingly, teasing each other's warm bellies. Finally, Tae-tae and Blondie ganged up against the oldest, who fell off the sofa from laughing so hard.

"Okay, done! Stop, stop!" Tall Boy yelled between his laughs. He clutched his stomach tightly, his blonde bangs brushing his bronze forehead.

"You thought you could beat the maknaes, Hyung?" Blondie teased.

"We're the best for a reason," Tae-tae winked.

"Okay, you win," Tall Boy chuckled, but after the youngers released him he added, "Just wait till Hyung gets back, then we'll tickle you so bad, neither of you will be able to breathe."