F I F T Y - S I X

Comincia dall'inizio

Jungkook's minty-vanilla taste filled Taehyung's mouth, and the silver-eyed boy simply moaned at the addictive flavor that surged through him. It was a cold, sharp tang, kind of like the intricate hilt of a dagger, and the dark sweetness made Taehyung's mind turn woozy.

"Mhm," the men groaned as Taehyung rolled his ass back and forth against Jungkook's crotch. The ravenette grazed his teeth over the other's bottom lip after sucking and nibbling it warmly, letting his veiny hand prowl higher to pinch Taehyung's sepia buds.

"Ah, Kook!" Taehyung bucked his hips forward, satiating pain electrifying his senses like a double shot of espresso as Jungkook twisted the other's nipples harshly between his icy fingers.

"We're gonna have to be fast, baby," Jungkook growled, peppering kisses along Taehyung's golden neck and collarbones. "The food's already here, and Hyungs are coming soon."

"Then we just gotta cum before they do," Taehyung smirked breathlessly as he entwined his fingers through Jungkook's sweaty, black hair, yanking hard enough to make the raven release a grunt.

Taehyung connected their lips again, Jungkook slurping the brunette's breezy, summer flavor as their stomachs churned with warmth. The brunet's butt cheeks clenched unconciously on Jungkook's rock-hard, throbbing memeber, and the raven finally let out a snarl, "Put your hands up."

The brunet obliged eagerly, arching his back subtly as Jungkook wrenched down his sweatpants and boxers. The cold air bit Taehyung's lower body like snake, causing the boy to hiss violently at the sudden frigidness that pricked his sun-gold skin. His swollen lips twisted into frown, but when Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's bum, the brunet relaxed slightly.

"The shirt goes off, too," Jungkook rasped, smirking wickdely as his thumb brushed over Taehyung's pulsing member.

"Ah, Hyung," Taehyung groaned deeply, throwing his head back after slipping his shirt off. Goosebumps covered his body, and he snuggled closer to Jungkook to keep warm as his breath hitched once again.

Jungkook's growl ripped through the tranquility, the man thrusting three fingers into Taehyung's hole without warning. "Hyung!" the brunette screamed at the sudden ache that teased his ass (which was still recovering from the last time Jungkook had wrecked it).

His knees wobbled as he wrapped his long legs around Jungkook's waist, kissing the raven, who stood up, never loosening his hold on Taehyung.

Jungkook curled his fingers deeper inside the brunette, stretching out the sore, burning flesh as Taehyung's eyes rolled back, and he gasped greedily for air. The brunette ran his hands over Jungkook's body, growling when he felt cloth instead of the soft skin.

No shirt, his mind boomed as Taehyung managed to rip the light cloth off Jungkook's body, relaxing once he felt the smooth, porcelain muscles under his palms.

Jungkook laughed lightly, connecting his mouth to Taehyung's nipple as the brunet tugged down Jungkook pants, grinning devilishly when he felt the other's bare, hot dick nuzzle his hands.

"Mhm, fuck," Taehyung breathed when the raven bit and tugged at his swollen nippled with his teeth, licking the aching flesh with a glistening coat of cold saliva. His stomach flipped, and his throat turned tight and rough.

The brunet stroked his lean, warm palm against Jungkook's leaking member, causing the other to groan and throw his head back. "Fuck. Who would've thought such pretty hands could do dirty work so well," his voice was husky and light like the stroke of a seductive feather over smooth skin.

Taehyung's ass cheeks clenched giddily at his lover's sexy voice, arousal pooling in his stomach at the sweet praise. "Ah, put in in already, Hyung," the brunette breathed, subtly grinding his ass against Jungkook's long, lean fingers.